• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 60 front and rear

lostcreek21

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to buy a dana 60 rear and a dana 44 or dana 60 front full width. I need to know where to start looking for the 60 or 44 front. I've already found the 60 rear but am having a little problem with the 60 front. What can I snag one out of?

Ford F350's have them, but not sure of width.

78-79 F350 or F250 Snow fighters have d60 fronts. 69.5in WMS. 31.5in Leaf perch width.

1980-85? F350 also have the king pin knuckles you want but have a shorter drivers side axle tube harder to make link mounts and the leaf perch width is wider then your frame width..

check www.pirate4x4.com forums axles tires wheels for sale, $800 for one that needs brakes, and other clean up is a good deal, $1200 is a godo deal for a clean one. $1500 is a good deal for one geared, locked and ready to roll.

If you have space for a parts truck you could get a complete truck with a d70 rear, If I was you I wouldent run a d60 rear, its not easily upgradeable. D70 or 14bolt, or ford 9in IMO.

Back