• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Curious to see what i could get for this???

Your rig is worth whatever the buyer is willing to part with. I would list it for 2,000 OBO and see what rolls in. lowering it about 100 a week or so. The links are a nice upgrade and anyone who knows jeeps could swap an axle in a few hours.
You just need to make up your mind if you want it GONE ASAP or as much as you can get for it.
I sold a Rear ford 8.8 with stock 410 gears that was XJ ready with a limited slip for almost 800 bux on craigslist a few years back. He was willing to pay and I wanted TOP DOLLAR so it was a good fit.

Just my .02 and good luck selling it, I will pimp it around for ya down here in Tucson.

Lata

Your rig is worth whatever the buyer is willing to part with. I would list it for 2,000 OBO and see what rolls in. lowering it about 100 a week or so. The links are a nice upgrade and anyone who knows jeeps could swap an axle in a few hours.
You just need to make up your mind if you want it GONE ASAP or as much as you can get for it.
I sold a Rear ford 8.8 with stock 410 gears that was XJ ready with a limited slip for almost 800 bux on craigslist a few years back. He was willing to pay and I wanted TOP DOLLAR so it was a good fit.

Just my .02 and good luck selling it, I will pimp it around for ya down here in Tucson.

Lata

i always have bad luck selling jeeps on craigslist.
the people that come and check them out always except a flawless rig like mdub's and end up bitching me out for wasting theyre time so i really dont bother...
i sold my first xj for $300 and my send one for $400 because thats all i could get for them on craigslist

yeah, when I went to buy the jeep I have now another person was there to buy it before me and I saw them picking at every little flaw... its a 20+ year old vehicle, its going to have flaws!

I told john (the guy selling it) not to sell to them for less than his asking as I was there willing to pay it :)

I'd come look at it. that sucker looks flawless!!! minus a little dent right here. I circled it :D It should buff out though

mario.jpg

dang i really wanna get rid of my honda...
yeah its fun as hell and gets good MPG but it isnt me and i miss driving jeeps...
someone find someone to buy my honda for $5000 and ill sell you my jeep for a $1!!!
hahaha
or buy my honda and jeep for $5000
:D

ill buy both for $6000 if you'll find someone to buy my silverado for $25,000 :D

Yeah I called ya twice offering to buy it and you didnt want to sell it

oh dang sorry man i just recently desided on selling it...
i just dont have the money to get it where i want it, i think getting a different one would be a better platform to work with therefore thats why i wanna sell my honda, plus hondas suck hahaha...

Back