• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist things.

well if anyone's interested in going parts and then parting it out let me know, I can't keep it at my place (I'll get murdered if I bring home another xj)

I might be interested in the roof rack

well if anyone's interested in going parts and then parting it out let me know, I can't keep it at my place (I'll get murdered if I bring home another xj)
Do I read it right... air locker front? Dana 30 ARB?

I thought someone was looking for a set. I'm just too lazy to search :D

Looks like he's tore it all the way down. Is there any way to tell if it's a stroker without paperwork?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/1002469757.html

I can't believe someone would take the time and money to build a 4.7 and keep no reciepts. Somethings fishey, either he's a dip shit or a lying SOB. He claims the crank to be out of a 81 amc block. I guess the only way to verify would be to drop the oil pan, get the casting number off the crank, which would put it to a 4.5 if so and see if you can check the bore width with everything installed to verify the extra .2l in displacement.

Back