• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist things.

Thats a nice 2000 2 door at a killer price . Damn. Low miles too. Good find. Someone buy that.

It's a scam. Any person that builds a cherokee like that and looks on craigslist for a value check knows it's worth much much more. Plus the add is vague and pops up in lots of different areas.

It's a scam. Any person that builds a cherokee like that and looks on craigslist for a value check knows it's worth much much more. Plus the add is vague and pops up in lots of different areas.

ah good call man. i did not bother looking into it.

now that you mention it, the grill is a renix grill.... the gauge cluster however could be a HO. My 93 has the same one.

Weird my 91 has the other cluster. I thought all HOs had the newer pre 97 cluster?

I guess it depends on the "package" as in chief, lerado, sport that kinda thing?

Re: Free Jeep

Aside from the airshocks, that thing is bad ass.

yeah too light for that rig to be driven on Road.

If I did not just pay 14K in taxes I would have totally bought that thing and probably do Coilovers up front...

Last edited:
Re: Free Jeep

Pretty clean. With it being 2wd and spring under out back it Looks like a prime rig for a preriunner. Swap in some I-beams and coilovers.

Back