• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist things.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/3747555123.html

For sale-sies.
y5aju7eb.jpg

SF Bay area!

ya i was thinking the same thing.

the main reason i asked is im without a vehicle right now so i would have to give one of my friends some gas money just to go check it out.

I'd take either really, though I'm partial to that 2 door with the manual. I spent 3 months before I bought my current manual and wish I could have found a 2 door one ever since.

:bawl:

I cant find one either. I'll just take any clean 1994 at this point

ive been looking for a solid 3 months and they either want too much money because it manual.. or its beat to shit and they still want way to much money..

so yeah at this point im just looking for a 91-00 that is fair priced as well.

CL watertown for sale / wanted cars & trucks - by owner
ReplyReply to: craigslist reply address will appear here
Posted: 2013-06-27, 10:53PM EDT

cherokee lifted 4000 OBO - $4000 (FT Drum)

1990 cherokee Laredo

152K 4.0 5speed manual with the favored NP 231 Tcase and AX15 transmission combo, high flow cold air intake, header, new serpintine belt, 6.5in suspention lift,brand new front sway bar quick disconnect kit (not installed yet), 33" dick cepeck mud country tires 3in recessed wheels, power everything, straight exhuast, body and frame undercoated, HID headlights Jump in and drive Currently on the road daily driver, NYS registed, inspected until 2014. clean NYS title in hand Possible trades. Sorry no 4 wheelers dirt bikes maybe another jeep, or a old/lifted ford ( I'm currently replacing the ignition system, installing the swaybar dissconnect kit and a few other things. text me 254-458-3529

UPDATE: I spent the weekend and replaced the ignition and was able to have a friend completely rewire the entire RENIX system, (yes it was painful but worth every minute, we fixed 6 vacuum leaks, ran down codes and reprogrammed the TBI sensor so it is now functioning on point, replaced all the spark plugs, and cap, cleaned and adjusted all the injectors, replaced the stock air intake with a high flow cold air intake, and replaces a metric ton of sensors. All diagnosed using the combination of a multimeter and had to find a program that could read the Renix system(pain in the ass). In addition we also replaced a number of air sensor components as well as an oil change and wired the electric fan to a toggle switch. There are a few other things I can't remember at the moment but I did save the receipt. Also if you have ever Owned a mid 80's to 1990 Cherokee then by all means come drive it and see for your self it's amazing once you actually get everything dialed in.

Back