• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Couple o'pics...

WI88XJ said:
Got your PM, Gil. I take care of that in the next day or two.

....meanwhile,
this is what a diff looks like when it wants to change directions:
f4e6864d.jpg

here's Gil and Tim in a furious wrenchfest:
f4e68653.jpg

and...well, you guys can sub-title this :laugh3:
f4e68658.jpg

Steve

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /picture/sraid160/p45612d1866d5a5bb9822821c3d799675/f4e6864d.jpg on this server.

.....on another note, I got a great video clip of Gil doing the 'Chicago two-step', you can even hear when the rear slams up. Sadly though, it's in VHS. I'l figure out some way to get it in digital form and post it.

I don't know why some people can see them and some just get the red x. Damn imagestation anyway. There is a way to some times see these if you right click on the x and copy/paste the url into the address bar on your explorer you USUALLY can see the pic then. Hopefully....otherwise I'll find another site to host them.

f4e68653.jpg

"Hey Swap, turn around and I'll show you what Scott meant by a BJ and a steak sandwich."

Last edited:
Well, I guess I just don't get it. :wierd:

I'll give it a try tomorrow or I'll just send them to somebody that knows what they're doing.

Steve

Zuki-Ron said:
Very sorry about that guys! When I made up the directory name, I forgot about the forum software's tendancy to take the word " N A X J A " and sub a graphic.

THis will work:
http://tinyurl.com/4fpp6

PLEASE make an index - click here...
simple - you dont even need to know html code...

just makes it more fun too look at...

Back