• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Conqueror Compact Trailer

Thanks James. I'll need to wire in a 7 pin round.

I'll take the time to photo the hell out of this thing for tips on my trailer.

Yeah, you definitely need to take photos. While you are at it, you can drop it off at my pops house below columbia, it will save you gas money on the return trip. I wont tell the owner if you wont.

Also, do you mind picking out a house for me to live in when you get to Decatur to pick up the trailer? Looking for a one bedroom one bath shack, with a detached 4-5 car garage with HVAC, at least 3000 square feet. 200 amp stand alone electircal service, and maybe a paint booth on the side. Finished loft/bar/pool table/poker table area would be nice as well.

~James

Oh... and the garage needs plumbing. I want to install a urinal.

What type plug to connect to vehicle? Ball size?

Looks like i'm running to Atlanta (in SC currently) and bringing a new Basecamp home with me. New owner will come down from NY and pick it up.

Whats the weight on your compact?

2" ball.

The compact is about 1500lbs as it sits in the pictures. Feels good behind the Jeep. I had to rewire mine. The 7 pin plug was there but not wired correctly.

Happen to know the height of the tongue?

Did you have any lights at all? I may pick up a set of those magnetic lights if i need to.

Off to Atlanta area in am to pick this up.

I'll post a few pics of it tomorrow evening when i get back to SC.

Then it'll head north to Pa on friday, new owner will meet me sat at my place.

Happen to know the height of the tongue?

Did you have any lights at all? I may pick up a set of those magnetic lights if i need to.

I spent a night out in the garage and now all of my lights work. I have about a 6" drop hitch on my Jeep and it rides at the perfect height. Not sure exactally what height it is.

Thank You Sir. I'll run out tomorrow for the appropriate drop and wire in a coupler on the Jeep.

I went and grabbed it today, towed very nice. I'll be bringing it to my home on Friday, new owner will pick up saturday. Wish i had bought one...

On I-20 in Georgia.

conqueror002.jpg

And in the back yard. I'll snap a ton of pics tomorrow.

conqueror005.jpg

there was a base camp on the trailer when my compact was delivered. It looked really cool. How did it feel behind your cherokee? The picture of it looks cool on portal. Seems alot heavier than the compact that is why I went with that one.

I know it's there behind the XJ, but i only took it for a short country road drive. I leave 2am tomorrow for home. I dont expect any problems.

I did want to hook up my trans cooler before i left, but didnt get a chance to.

I took a bunch of pics of this trailer, once i get home and relax a bit i'll do a pic thread, might give some ideas for their homebuilds.

This thing has some cool features.

seeing theses trailers and yall talking about them is making the gears in my head turn. any advice on making your own?? id like to put a roof top tent on it or something like that so i could sleep on it and put parts and etc in it.

I learned i dont want this kind of weight behind my rig. While it wasnt terrible i can imagine not being happy with a ton behind the rig when loaded.

Other than the weight i loved most things on this trailer.

Conqueror99.jpg

That is why I got the Compact becasue it weighs so much lighter than the basecamp.

Back