• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

conferr roof rack in MA - $110 pick up only

JrTxJ

NAXJA Forum User
i bought this because i really wanted a roof rack for looks, but i have since bought a kayak and a specific rack just for it, that bolts on to my stock rack, so this one is still f/s.

as of now, i don't have the specific mounting hardware for it to go onto a cherokee as it comes with these universal mounts. however, i'm sure it will be easy to get it on there. a member on jeepforum made a mount from home depot for $12 and it looked and worked great. i could get you in touch with him for details if you wanted.

pm me or email if you're interested. i'd really like to get rid of this asap as i am moving in the next few months and trying to clear out unnecessary big stuff. i am also willing to trade it for a NEW rear hitch reciever. if you have anything else, feel free to offer. please email me or pm me!

2234741_9_full.jpg

2234741_7_full.jpg

how far from springfield are you?

my zip is 02045...i think it's an hour and a half, but haven't been in a while. i'd be willing to meet a little bit closer if you wanted. my brother lives out in boxborough so i could always plan a trip to visit him next week and that would save half the distance.

shoot me an email.

always some interest locally but then i don't hear back before anyone sees it. maybe i'll put this on craigslist or something unless YOU buy it.

Back