• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Combat Vet Needs Jeep Help......

Two Dogs

NAXJA Forum User
Please take a look at this thread and help if you can. Thank You.

My fellow Jeep lovers and followers,today I pulled a disabled vietnam vets jeep home,and after I got him calmed down I assured him Id do every thing in my power to assist him,so now Im turning to all of you for help,guidense and ideas.here is what his needs are and why.First off he relys soley on his military and va benifits,lived in a old trailor home here in munford,hes lost everything,family dont care,doesnt have a job,all he has is his jeep,that is until today,it threw a rod.he has his liveing situation taken care of,but the loss of his jeep,his sole wheels is a big deal to him.right now he has little or no money,and Im not asking anyone for a dime,but I am asking if anyone has a ,4.0 setting in there garage that runs,we could swap it out for him,what he could do is maybe trade a gun or sell one for it ,he had three not damaged in the flood ,they are back at his home now.His jeep is a 1997 jeep cheerekee 4x4,im assuming its a 4.0 6 cyclynder,OK now you all work that magic and see what you can turn up,im sure he threw a rod,its hanging out the side of the bloock.thank you for reading this and doing what ever you can.chet

http://www.midsouthjeeps.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11966

:patriot:

You might have better luckin your local chapter. It's not too likely that a Californian will be able help you out... ;)

Back