• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

hahahahaha i was just thinkin it make it super easy to inspect ring/pinion/locker/fluid without poppin cover off :D

anyone else think this would be kick ass?..ive got the lower diff cover so not too worried about damaging the clear cover anyway...

http://www.tdperformance.com/images/?id=5994

We saw one of those on the front of a cheerleader Jeep at the open house at the BBQ place last month. It was pretty cool and a great conversation piece.

003.jpg

"I think I'm getting frostbite on my d!ck. Would you warm it up for me so I don't lose it?"

Got M.O.R.E. on mine (came that way) and they seem to be pretty sturdy. seem to be a bit more then browndog.

brown dog offroad motor mounts....worth the $70??????

Yep.

You'll feel a bit more engine vibes, but they keep the drivetrain from rocking around on the soft rubber mounts as bad.

The extra engine mount braces they sell are worth it too - firmer mounts can contribute to the block/bolt breakage that can occur.

that ain't frostbite its rusted from non use
All I could think was: "Wait two weeks. It'll turn black and fall off on it's own!" :firedevil

ive seen worse. i remember a rattle can black cherokee that had like 4" blocks, and a bunch of cut cables....

Back