• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I hate my coverage. I pay 90 bucks for unlimited text and data then 300 minutes. I am switching to my brothers account so i only have to pay like 45 or so. I have been with em for over 2 years now and i don't get an upgrade. What kind of shit is that?

I hate my coverage. I pay 90 bucks for unlimited text and data then 300 minutes. I am switching to my brothers account so i only have to pay like 45 or so. I have been with em for over 2 years now and i don't get an upgrade. What kind of shit is that?
you sir need to learn how to pick who is helping you and how to flirt to get what you want... :scottm:

same here Crimzon, I pay about 75/mo, soon as my contract is up I'm switching to someone else. Coverage blows out here too, though it's better now that I have a 3G capable phone, old phone only did GSM/GPRS and coverage was an absolute joke.

I have the g1 its not completely terrible its better then what all of my friends have (verison) at&t just sucks in general. I always have service but never have 3G

tmobile here, service sucks. but pay $60 for unlimited everything. been with them for about 5 years now. going to be changing once this contract is up, think i have about 6 months left

I have all you beat. My company pays for my iPhone service on AT&T and I just got a mifi device on verizon's net that they also pay for. Actually they paid for the mifi device and I get $200 a year for a new phone if I want a new phone. They are letting us sign up for new iPhones, I just got that email yesterday.

I havent found many places were I don't have 3g on my Verizon
Droid. Was in Denver with bro and sis in law (iPhone) she had connection problems and mine worked flawless.

How much weight?

Got the jeep all fixered up. Other then the locking lugnuts. I need to take it to discount friday and have em pull those off for me. Heres a couple pics over by troys house. :D

2010-06-16_180528.jpg

2010-06-16_180519.jpg

Back