• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Ya sorry cell phone pic in garage at night. Didn't go over well lol.

Also. Fwiw, the late model booster from Troy was a direct swap into the 96 :dunno:
easy brake pedal never felt so good

Edit: Didn't you just buy new KM2s?
I did have km2's. But was very unsatusfied with the performance after having run the mtr's. So I sold the km2's, traded my beadlocks to led for my old locks and then bought my mtr's back from him. Definitely a far superior tire as far as rocks and sand are concerned. The km2's were better on road but I could care less about that

Also. Fwiw, the late model booster from Troy was a direct swap into the 96 :dunno:
easy brake pedal never felt so good

excellent, I knew the length would be right, but was worried about your brake switch working with that rod end... :laugh3:

It's not an XJ but it's finally mine!!! There is a lot of work to be done to make it right but all in all it's a great start. I am going to keep this one unless a convertible comes my way some day.

chevelle1.jpg

chevelle3.jpg

Yeah baby! I love the smell of a dusty Chevelle.

Thanks! The seller blew a head gasket and took the head off. I plan to just put it back together and see what I've got, then start building a big block on the stand and installing it over the winter. But for now it's time to wheel, ride and camp!

I love that Medano Pass thread. Somebody plan something!

ya it makes me crazy sometimes but sure beats the hell out of the coverage i had with verizon thats for danm sure

I love that Medano Pass thread. Somebody plan something!

Thanks, it was gorgeous -- currently 265 acres at the bottom burned the last couple of days... :bawl:

oh, i pay $50 month for unlimited everything but minutes which is all good as i dont talk on the phone much and when i do its late :D

nice ya i think i have like 1200 minutes or something..i havent looked since i signed up lol...
got the phone for free

the new 4g is only 199 with new contract...not bad deal

nice ya i think i have like 1200 minutes or something..i havent looked since i signed up lol...
got the phone for free

the new 4g is only 199 with new contract...not bad deal

Yeah good price! Now if I could just it over to Verizon. But then again I am tough on phones, and might break a few screens.

I don't particularly like my Crackberry but the company picks up the total cost of everything on it and I am free to use it as much as I want for personal. It is AT&T. No 3G in Moab:nosmile:

Back