• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Got windows again can stop tarping the Jeep ...I probably should have held off on buying the Lexan since the home depot only had a big sheet of uv resistant in .093 and I think the front door windows would have been better in .125-.188 since they slide up and down .I think.I am going to do the rest of the windows in Lexan as I break them . It is pretty hard to scratch from what I can see while cutting it and can cut out for a gas filler neck .

That's what I did for mine. Used the factory filler neck and built a box around it and a ring for the outside. Oriellys had some good gates flexible fuel filler hose that worked perfect for hooking it up to the tank.

But isn't the RMS bottom half pushed up against the crankshaft by the oil pan and thus by the bolts?

No. The RMS bottom half fits into the rear main bearing cap.

Loose oil pan bolts can cause leaks around the gasket.

High RPM & heavy load will cause the oil to heat up and thin out. Thinner oil will leak easier than thicker oil.

That's what I did for mine. Used the factory filler neck and built a box around it and a ring for the outside. Oriellys had some good gates flexible fuel filler hose that worked perfect for hooking it up to the tank.

Yeah I was going to go RCI but.the factory fuel tank works well and was free ..

The Colorado BS thread

c2358703f768a17744ec19a06aecdd1f.jpg

Me, in London, attack was right behind me on the bridge about half an hour after this shot. I was on the Eye (big ferris wheel) when it was going down.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

cripes, Steve... keep your f'g head down! and have some fish & chips and a Bass ale. :D

Remember, if things take a turn for the worse, and you get taken hostage, you're from Canada...;)

Stay safe!

Remember, if things take a turn for the worse, and you get taken hostage, you're from Canada...;)

Stay safe!

Or just throw on the seat cover and introduce them to Mr. Wiggles..... they'll send you packing...... I know you travel with the seat cover..... :D

With the current cost of concrete it might as well be a crime scene. My wallet was brutally murdered.

Yeah, I got concrete pricing last year for a ~35' x 25' slab for in front of the shop, and an ~40 x 20' slab (half circle) to replace our current driveway (that runs right into the house, since the old garage is now the master).

~$8k was the quote. That did include tear out of the old concrete as well.

But, for $8 we've got some other things we can do that are a bit more desired, and will provide better return.

455 square feet cost 3000$ with them doing all the work start to finish. Obviously if I was less lazy I could've done all the setup and just had them pour the concrete. I was originally going to have them do a back patio too behind the garage but couldn't swing it. Not enough tax return this year.

Eh, I've learned when it comes to stuff like that, I'll let them do it all.

Because, if/when anything *might* happen, they can't blame your prep work, and tell you to pound sand. Concrete is expensive enough, and hard enough to do over, that I'll let them take care of it.

Happy I've got concrete experience thanks to city of Colorado Springs. When I do mine I'll just order the mix truck. ��

I let them do it because I'd rather pay more for the work than spend more at the doctor after throwing out my back.

Back