• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

He may be a failure, but are not all thug gang bangers failures ...? So he could have everything in his momma's name he could roll up on you in a old school Caddy with a Diamond in the back waving the Blue steel at Ya Loc Dog style .

Anyone else ready for summer? I was digging through some old pics thinking about where could fly a drone for capturing video while wheeling and now I'm getting fired up for summertime.
How cool would it be to fly it through the ouray box canyon:

IMG_6440.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6493.jpg

Or the point of interest 360 flyby on the ledge?
IMG_6141.jpg

Or have it follow along with us on the trails(corkscrew gulch would be great for this):
IMG_6526.jpg

Or strap some LED lights on it and fly it into a minesheft:
IMG_6569.jpg

Or have to fly around our group of XJs while out wheeling:

IMG_6199.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

Plus the operational ceiling is 19K feet. :rock:

He may be a failure, but are not all thug gang bangers failures ...? So he could have everything in his momma's name he could roll up on you in a old school Caddy with a Diamond in the back waving the Blue steel at Ya Loc Dog style .

I totally read 'old school caddy with a diamond in the back' like the song. Daaaaaammit.
No I hear ya. And in that case it is what it is. I grew up dealing with drive bys and gang violence and drug dealers (moms side of th family make Charlie sheen cringe). I've taken my licks before, I'll take em again too. But I'm not going to hide from someone being a douche because he might be 'dangerous'. **** that.

Killer photos Sam... I'm pretty sure I've asked before, but where is that box with the steel stairs? That is on the bucket list.

I told Jeff, if I plan on it, it won't happen...

Was snowing out so I was going yet again let the xj sit , but I got sack back In check and took out The cheap hobofreight tools out to work in The snow...And since the door bolts were being trouble , so I cut them off ...Then started cutting the rockers out and bottom of the b pillar...in two hours I had a huge pile of sheet metal sitting on my trailer..wrapped it in a tarp and will hopefully get the rough fit and metal prep done tomorrow I think this will actully go really fast like a month if I actually work on it every weekend...the dove nose is still a debate..lol... When I bought the Jeep I did because it was still full body , well hindsight .

Picked this little gem up yesterday for my brothers girlfriend. Her Acura TL wasn't hacking it in the snow and ice. Having ridden with my sister in her jeep and gone camping a few times in mine, she wanted an XJ herself.
2000 freedom edition (they swapped out the chrome front for black so it would like better ) but otherwise she's pretty clean. Rebuilt 4.0. Need to reseal the tcase. Going to toss on the tires off my brothers wk, so gotta sell these rims and what's left of the tires. Paid just over 2k for it.
image_zpsrfokht8r.jpeg

About 75% done with passenger side got the cage welded into the 2x8 got started on frame tie in...should have passenger side done next weekend If the learning curve speeds up the driver side this should be done by June ...I think I'm either going to look for hinges...I cut mine in half to get the doors off...or just make a quick release door pin...I am heavily considering forgetting the doors due to being able to build a stronger cage tie in without them.

Also as I progress into building my own things on my Jeep I find it very hard to swallow the bullshit. of cutting pieces out of The HDoffroad frame stiffness by the shop that was paid $1200 to do that install which took weeks...If I can work easily in these areas with basic fab tools a fabrication. shop should not need to cut corners like that either .

Mike I want that jeep. I am half tempted to try and either sell my zj and buy a 98+ or find one to trade for.

i have a company that sponsors the windshields on my rally cars. there furthest south location is in Foco though so probably not worth the deal.

Back