• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

A chevy Cavilier is not the tool to conduct road rage maneuvers with against a 7200lb full size ...lol...some folks...sometimes size does matter .

Oh size matters, that's why I bought the 444 cubic inch engine. Its the poster child of "no replacement for displacement"

Oh size matters, that's why I bought the 444 cubic inch engine. Its the poster child of "no replacement for displacement"

Cavalier driver swerved at the Dodge while passing on double yellows trying to ...lol...force it off the road I nearly pissed myself laughing . The reason for the swerve I'm unsure of as I was driving 5 above the posted on a two way CR and then boom he passes on double yellow and pulls that B.S. But still attempting to run a7200lb truck off the road with a Sardine can just made me about die laughing .

You've seen the ones that do the same things at tractor trailers. I love those guys

Fricken crazy that its 70 the last few days.

Makes me wish I had a bike.

No you don't. It's super sandy. Loose gravel everywhere. And everyone is in bliss of the weather not paying attention to anyone else.

This is the worst time to own a bike.

Wife is in surgery.
2 of the dogs where playing in the yard this morning and they ran into her.
Twisted as she fell and dislocated here patella.

I had to fix Rebecca's knee when it happened to her so Deb asked me pop it back into place. I tried.....no phawkin' way was it going back.

Ambulance jockey sez "I can fix it!"
I sez "Like hell you can....Hospital."

Three doc's tried.....three doc's failed.

I'd post a pic...but you girly men would faint.

So here's me patiently waiting in the Surgery waiting room.

No you don't. It's super sandy. Loose gravel everywhere. And everyone is in bliss of the weather not paying attention to anyone else.

This is the worst time to own a bike.

I don't know, I had a great time riding today. Even the detour down 5 miles of dirt road couldn't break my mood. It was a beautiful day for being on the bike.

Wife is in surgery.
2 of the dogs where playing in the yard this morning and they ran into her.
Twisted as she fell and dislocated here patella.

I had to fix Rebecca's knee when it happened to her so Deb asked me pop it back into place. I tried.....no phawkin' way was it going back.

Ambulance jockey sez "I can fix it!"
I sez "Like hell you can....Hospital."

Three doc's tried.....three doc's failed.

I'd post a pic...but you girly men would faint.

So here's me patiently waiting in the Surgery waiting room.

Sorry to hear that! Hope all is well soon!!

Hope Deb has a speedy recovery Frank. That knee stuff is no fun at all.

Dual incisions. She's a trooper.
Before the surgery, the doctors where twisting here leg around like a cooked noodle, she comes to long enough to say "SSHHHIIITTT!"
More drugs....back to snoring. 5 Minutes later...."SHITTTTTT!"
The doctors looked at each other then at me and one of 'em say's "Never seen a knee like this or that kinda reaction from a patient that's totally under....WOW!"

I don't know, I had a great time riding today. Even the detour down 5 miles of dirt road couldn't break my mood. It was a beautiful day for being on the bike.

I dunno. I guess I've grown picky in my old age. The riding in cold or heavy wind or sand or dealing with dumbasses just doesn't sound appealing at all. The more I'm around people in the road the more I want a semi as a daily.

The wind in the afternoon kind of sucked but until then the weather was great. I didn't have any issues with the sand, one benefit of a full face helmet. Watching my helmetless buddies gritting from the dust being kicked up I just smirked has I hid comfortably in my cocoon.

Watching him get scared shitless as I scream past him at 10,000 rpm in 2nd gear was funny as hell too.

New axle for the JK?

:D

It's a front axle out of an FMTV, the modern 2.5 and 5 ton trucks. I have to rebuild 30 of these damn things. Its a freaking monster but I would love to build a buggy around a set. Removable 3rd member, gear reduction hubs, over all more compact than a 2.5T Rockwell yet rated for an armored 5 ton truck. I'll post up more as I learn this axle.

I didn't have any issues with the sand, one benefit of a full face helmet. Watching my helmetless buddies gritting from the dust being kicked up I just smirked has I hid comfortably in my cocoon.
I thought he was talking about the sand and gravel on the road surface.

Back