• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

MY TOPIC

It would seem as though our new moderator here likes to delete posts that were on the topic of the thread they were in but not to his liking. Nice Job! Why don't you give me an infraction as well? There are many threads here with OFF topic posts that you don't DELETE..... so I have to assume I am being singled out because I said something true that showed that your opinion was a bit flawed.:pirate1:

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Lol. Apparently I need to drink a few beers and re read the last page. Maybe stand on the roof. Shout 'merica' out loud in my flag design briefs while drinking a beer. Lol.

Yeah. Bs. But even ba makes sense. That was like pig slop. Just shit everywhere.

I am getting the impression that Mike does not like me anymore .... :eye:

I am assuming that is because I said it ........ :doh:

More pig slop to come in the future..... :D

Re: MY TOPIC

My simple question to you Ira would be, do you or do you not want to see the Chapter better off?

Because, everything I see you post in regards to the COFest subject says otherwise.

I'm trying to get things done. If that means deleting all posts that don't pertain to getting that subject done from both party's due to childish attitudes, then so be it.

My first thought it reviving this Chapter, not your personal feelings.

Other threads can go as off topic as they want, but not ones where I'm actually trying to get things accomplished.

I'm just astounded Ira managed a rant of that caliber without a single exclamation point (!) :eyes:

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! /python

I'm just astounded Ira managed a rant of that caliber without a single exclamation point (!) :eyes:

:roflmao:....... I was tempted.

Steve is a watery tart.

What? I don't dislike you. Your post literally confused the hell out of me.

My thought process usually does that to many people ...... I was replying to my post that got slammed shut and lost my massive run on sentence... LOL. So I will say it here in a much shorter format. I have always had the best interest of this club/chapter at heart! I am here after all these years still giving, taking crap and helping where I can. I know I can be a little abrasive at times but my intentions are good. I want the best for you my friends and this chapter.... So lets get with making CO Fest a blast and kick up some dirt :cheers:

And again you can't enjoy the benefits of a TDI in more stuff because the government makes it that way paid for by your all powerful lobbyists. :soapbox:.............LOL..... I did it again :lecture:
Just don't be baggin' on the NRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Re: MY TOPIC

My simple question to you Ira would be, do you or do you not want to see the Chapter better off?

Because, everything I see you post in regards to the COFest subject says otherwise.

I beg to differ yet again! Maybe you should re read some of those posts because you are clearly confused.... And I have a shorter reply to your first question just above this post.

Just wanted to apologize for not being around much.
For those who don't know. I expanded the shop and its about twice the size it was.
Still in the same spot. Just bigger. Hoping to have a big car show this summer and some gtgs. I will be sure to post up when we get anything planned. Anyway, shit has been crazy but I haven't forgotten about my Naxja family. Lol.

Hope all is well.

Cody

Saw some pics of the shop. Looks great!

Had no doubt you were going to become a very busy guy Cody. Hopefully it's paying well too! :thumbup:

A chevy Cavilier is not the tool to conduct road rage maneuvers with against a 7200lb full size ...lol...some folks...sometimes size does matter .

Back