• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Spring has sprung, and it's time for my wife to drive the Honda, rather than the WJ, save a buck on gas. The Honda started making clicking noises when turning, and after looking at and googling, determined the CV joints were bad.

It is a pain to replace the axles on the Honda, but cheaper than the jeep. I began the dissassembly, but ran into a problem disconnecting the swaybar from the lower control arm. Ended up with this, the swaybar link:

The links are little mini balljoints, and you are supposed to be able to hold the stud with the allen key hole in the end of the stud. Not after 200,000 miles. :) I was lucky though, it only took the driver side axle to eliminate the noise. :)

Well thanks a lot for not returning my calls today Troy!! I ended up riding 5 hours by myself!! I suppose you're "busy" tomorrow too?

WTF are you talking about? Ya never called me....... Flores and SeeingSpots were blowing my phone up all day yesterday so I know it was working.......:laugh:

WTF are you talking about? Ya never called me....... Flores and SeeingSpots were blowing my phone up all day yesterday so I know it was working.......:laugh:

Wait....wait.....wait......

The National stalking standard is 10 calls in 1 day. I was WAY beneath that. :D

Why am I not surprised you'd be WELL versed in stalking laws......

Perhaps something behind the reason for your recent move from Florida and a restraining order? Hmmmm?

:shhh:

Why am I not surprised you'd be WELL versed in stalking laws......

Perhaps something behind the reason for your recent move from Florida and a restraining order? Hmmmm?

Nooooooooooooo........................ :eyes:

wtf are they thinking???
i saw people in vegas in JULY wearing a freaking beanie on their head.WTF??? 115 out and lets make our head even hotter !!!

90 degree weather is not lovely unless you're one of those folks that I see walking around in Aurora with a jacket on when it's 80 outside.

Gimme a break, it was spots fault i was even at the junk yard

hEA8A5248

wtf are they thinking???
i saw people in vegas in JULY wearing a freaking beanie on their head.WTF??? 115 out and lets make our head even hotter !!!

I've seen young folk in Auroa ,Co wearing the big puffy coats in the middle of summer in 90-100 degree temps , which all I could think of was the old people in Floria that have such poor circulation they are cold in summer wearing a velour jump suit.

Baggy, bulky clothing? It's all about concealment. And I'm not talking about them having poor body image issues........ They leave the mall, Target or Walmart 20 lbs heavier than when they went in.

Baggy, bulky clothing? It's all about concealment. And I'm not talking about them having poor body image issues........ They leave the mall, Target or Walmart 20 lbs heavier than when they went in.

I like my Baggy Jeans and shirts ...But I've yet to figure out how to stuff an Atlas in them ???

If anyone see's a stock muffler for a Bugeye Subaru Impreza (headlights are totally round) at a yard, would you please let me know where it's at? I wouldn't bother trying to remove the 2 bolts just upstream from the muffler as the cheap Japanese metal is already solidified by rust and the bolts will snap when looked at funny and will require copious amounts of drilling or a Sawzall to the entire pipe. A Saab 92x muffler will also work but if you find that you better go buy a lottery ticket. Chances are highly likely that something Subaru in that 2002ish range will also work (for sure an RS but maybe a Forester too). Shtanks.

Probably shoulda been posted in the Wanted forum.......

If you find that Subie muffler at a yard, it'll be easy to remove as the yard usually cuts out the cat converters. Probably just undo the hangers and go.

This '02 WRX muffler is a freebie ..... but it's up in Ft. Collins.........

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/pts/3692892731.html

I will be up in fortcollins sometime in the next few weeks if you get it arranged maybe I or someone else can pick up.

Not sure what I was thinking putting it here but that would be perfect. I sent the seller an email. We'll see if they still have it. Thank you.

Negative. He truly is looking to get 75,000. It's really a cream puff but man that is high. Even for a Syncro pop top.

Back