• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

purple power wasn't suggested? That's what I clean parts and the floors with. Great stuff.

Purple power is awesome. Harsh enough that I try and keep my hands out of it, so it actually works unlike most of the degreasers/cleaners available now...

Troy they make a shield that goes between the wheel and the hub that keep dust off the wheel. don't know where you would find them.

This would defeat the purpose of the look of a vehicle.. I've tried a couple wheel cleaners and none seem to work that great... Then again my pads don't shed that much dust.

Yeah there is ZERO room for those dust shields between the caliper and the wheel. Super tight in there. Would look odd and possibly make heat a problem. Its my understanding the wheels are actually designed to draw heat away as they turn.

Seems to me you either need to quit rodding the hell out of that thing or, or get better pads that won't dust so much.

Seems to me you either need to quit rodding the hell out of that thing or, or get better pads that won't dust so much.

First suggestion: No even remotely an option...... :twak:

Second suggestion: Duh.

Unfortunately, there aren't too many choices for pads other than Brembo's. There are 2 other manufacturers but one is garbage the other is highly recommended as an OEM replacement with reduced dust issues...... but they're still pretty expensive and ya can't get them from the usual auto parts places..... gotta be ordered from vendors that carry these race application parts...... so I'll burn these off in the meantime thank you very much....

be a lovely 90* here today. Sub 5mph breeze. And not a cloud in the sky. Why does the state have to suck? Lol

be a lovely 90* here today. Sub 5mph breeze. And not a cloud in the sky. Why does the state have to suck? Lol

90 degree weather is not lovely unless you're one of those folks that I see walking around in Aurora with a jacket on when it's 80 outside.

nope. Shirtless working like a Mexican (no need to get offended anyone. I am in fact a Mexican, it's funny)

nope. Shirtless working like a Mexican (no need to get offended anyone. I am in fact a Mexican, it's funny)

You are?! :confused:

Last edited:

Anyone got the hook up on some Mary Jane?

http://denver.craigslist.org/hab/3758472585.html
420 WANTED TONIGHT! -Delivery Caretaker for ongoing deal (80219)
I've tried other guys, no one worth it so far. Just buying 1/8ths from CL guys hoping I can find a dependable caretaker that will deliver in the evening/nights. I work nights and always miss the stores. I'm not paying 50 bucks for 1/8th, so please be reasonable. Need one tonight if someone can make it out, thanks!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Is this even legal? And why the heck would you post that on Craigslist?

no idea where to put it. so here goes
400765_297892490342083_1152769075_n.jpg

ya I know. Whitest Mexican ever. But grandfather was fresh over boarder as a kid lol. Its the German and other junk from moms side that shows through.

truth. Ruin everything
lol you aren't alone on that, I'm 1/4 spanish. Grandmother came from Spain by way of Argentina escaping the spanish civil war.

sister (sophomore) got her first legit college offer today. Pretty stoked for her.

Last edited:
Back