• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

We normally head straight west (up highway 72) to fish. We consider Boulder Creek and Clear Creek to be our home waters. A few years ago, David caught a fat 24" Brown near Rollinsville. :thumbup:
In March, I had dinner with friends who live in Rollinsville. They told me some rich people bought up the rights to the creek that runs along the tracks. People from out of state pay a few hundred dollars a day to fish there. (n)

Oh we know, we have both been kicked off the water and forced to move by the clubs security crew. You can head upstream untill after the tracks but the pools get smaller and I haven't had the same luck my dad has had up there.

In March, I had dinner with friends who live in Rollinsville. They told me some rich people bought up the rights to the creek that runs along the tracks. People from out of state pay a few hundred dollars a day to fish there. (n)

The security guard that gave me the boot told me the buyers are the owners of the Lincoln Hills Fly Fishing Club, just down stream from Rollinsville.

A good attorney friend of mine told me I could possibly fish from my jeep while parked along the highway, as long as I don't touch the ground along side of the river or the river bottom. :)

As David said, the security guard told me their rights to the river end upstream where the road goes under the train tracks.

A good attorney friend of mine told me I could possibly fish from my jeep while parked along the highway, as long as I don't touch the ground along side of the river or the river bottom. :)

That MIGHT be technically correct... :roflmao:

That MIGHT be technically correct... :roflmao:

Hey, if my source gives me advise, I know I can take that to the bank!

But since every good attorney knows not to incriminate themselves, my source specifically said that my plan may, or may not, be legal. :D

He sounds like a wise man, grasshopper.

Anyone else bothered by seeing families pulled out of their homes to have pd/military search their homes??? What if you say no?

yes. I think if you're going to institute marital law, you should say so. Personally, if I lived in boston, I think I'd be sitting in a lawn chair in my front yard sipping a Sam Adams mumbling something about "wicked retaaaards", and see what they'd do.

hahaha. Man I stirred a big ol pot on Facebook posing that same question.

I think I would be the guy to say "no" when they came to my door.
btw, I dig the inflection. :D

Exactly. I wonder if they issued a deck of cards like in Iraq.

It also is appalling to me the lynch mob mentality going on right now. I though in the US we were guaranteed due process?

ya. Just posted that as well. Legally he is still innocent. Nothing has been proven. Regardless of how anyone FEELS.

The fact that they were running from the cops and throwing pipe bombs tends to indicate guilt of some sort, but yeah, I agree.

Oh, and that boston accent pisses me off something awful. I am not an R-tard, I pronounce things properly.

well they said the older brother was. They say they assume the brother was with him. They have no proof.

The fact that they were running from the cops and throwing pipe bombs tends to indicate guilt of some sort, but yeah, I agree.

Oh, and that boston accent pisses me off something awful. I am not an R-tard, I pronounce things properly.

not my intent to piss you off, Ken, just to bring the phunnay for those of us that don't talk phunnay :D ;)

Anyone know of a GOOD product to clean brake dust off of painted/clear coated wheels? Gawdamn these brake pads on the SRT8 are filthy ****ers. Washed the wheels today, but scrubbing wasn't getting the cooked on stuff off...... :mad:

Talked to a guy that does high-end vehicle detailing today about this and he recommended a degreaser called "Purple Power" found at Costco and a terry cloth towel.

This worked VERY well. :thumbup:

Still had to use Acetone and a wet rag on the cooked on stuff in the lug holes ....

Last edited:
Back