• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Gotta love hearing that a 19 year old is sleeping with a 35 year old, police officer none the less... And cheating on her boyfriend... Haha gotta love having friends.

That's awesome David. When are you going to have time to trade welding for collage funds, sounds like you will be in school for the majority of the week.

yup... I will have to train my dad to do light duty welding to keep my garage going. I signed up for a 3 hour online class and October - December Saturday class so not as much class as I was thinking for this semester, but still a lot!

ARRRGHHHHHHH........
207168_4096624908200_2101060617_n.jpg

564462_4096656348986_211298325_n.jpg

Thank god, Troy, Has another set of D44 4.56's for sale!

And yes that is the pinion gear. Not sure how it happened...

That Green XJ turned out really nicce Troy, good work on it.

I still want a new locker.... Lol I'm gonna go with a Detroit. I'm done with this arb I've had nothin but problems with it. So it's time to get somethin else.

I still want a new locker.... Lol I'm gonna go with a Detroit. I'm done with this arb I've had nothin but problems with it. So it's time to get somethin else.

I've never had a problem with Detroit lockers. Rides a bit rough on the street, but they are solid, no airlines or electrical connections to get damaged or fail.

I am going to go detroit so i don't have to worry about locking/unlocking it. E-lockers don't come with the 33 spline option, at least on your site they don't, Frank? I found a pretty good price on one from google searchin. Gonna call josh at crawlertech tomorrow to see what he can do. Then i gotta get a master install kit and all the goods... Gonna love having a new locker in the back though.

It was making nosies for quite sometime just not as bad as when i got done with the motor swap.

Back