• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

When 19 year olds try to act tough.... All I did was call him a b****..
2012-08-23_04-03-30-1.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I have.comments that would surely get me banned.

can i get that number cuh ?

Well I'd give it to you if it were his number... He was using a girl's phone that I know like a b.... And wouldn't even tell me who it was.

Finally finished. Had this one since '08....... no seriously, I ain't lyin'. Just kept pushing it back on the project list. I actually enjoyed working on this one in spite of the title drama and a mishap involving a front diff with no fluid....... :shhh: Such a clean little XJ....... hated to let it go.

Before:

P1011665.jpg

After:

100_1646.jpg

100_1658.jpg

Last edited:

URGGGGHHH
So it is my Senior year in high school and I am almost positive I will not be four wheeling at all.
I am currently taking 4 classes at my home school in Westminster M-F and then M-Th taking welding at Warren Tech/ Red Rocks Community College. Then T/TH I am down at University of Colorado Denver at night. I found out yesterday that I have a unique chance to be the first to graduate High school with a Diploma in one hand and a Welding AAS Degree in the other.
BUT that means paying for 15 more credit hours at RRCC this year. I am trying to find out if my credits will transfer to University of Wyoming where I am planning to go next year and the following to get a degree in mechanical engineering. So depending on what Wyoming says about transferring credits, I will most likely be in classes from 7-8 M-S! woohoo :eeks1:

Gives me a lot of time to be on my phone on naxja, but not much time to get the jeep into wheelable condition, and the time to wheel...

URGGGGHHH
So it is my Senior year in high school and I am almost positive I will not be four wheeling at all.
I am currently taking 4 classes at my home school in Westminster M-F and then M-Th taking welding at Warren Tech/ Red Rocks Community College. Then T/TH I am down at University of Colorado Denver at night. I found out yesterday that I have a unique chance to be the first to graduate High school with a Diploma in one hand and a Welding AAS Degree in the other.
BUT that means paying for 15 more credit hours at RRCC this year. I am trying to find out if my credits will transfer to University of Wyoming where I am planning to go next year and the following to get a degree in mechanical engineering. So depending on what Wyoming says about transferring credits, I will most likely be in classes from 7-8 M-S! woohoo :eeks1:

Gives me a lot of time to be on my phone on naxja, but not much time to get the jeep into wheelable condition, and the time to wheel...

EDIT:Anyone wanna donate to help me pay for college? Will trade for welding?:laugh2:

Finally finished. Had this one since '08....... no seriously, I ain't lyin'. Just kept pushing it back on the project list. I actually enjoyed working on this one in spite of the title drama and a mishap involving a front diff with no fluid....... :shhh: Such a clean little XJ....... hated to let it go.

Damn that thing is clean. Great job!

Back