• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I was referring to the extra apostrophe. One grown-up, two grown-ups. Not up's. Don't feel bad though, apostrophe usage is a lost art. I've even seen a few instances of "wan't" here on this very forum.

I spent 14 hours installing the sound system in my Eclipse this weekend - it farkin rocks.:guitar:

Kenwood DDX 514 6.1" touch screen CD/DVD/Sat Radio/Nav unit
2 sets of MB Quart 6.5" components
Audiocontrol EQX equalizer
MB Quart PAB 5400 5 ch. amp
2 Polk Audio DB10 subs
Sirius SCC-1 hideaway tuner

Last edited:

All back together, one of the smoothest installs I've ever had. Maybe I need to switch to Audis as a hobby...............:gag:

P1010001-1.jpg

Jeff and I should have gotten together -- I spent a couple hours this weekend and tonight re-doing the sound in the XJ as well -- working on friggin rocking:guitar:

Alpine CDA-105
Sony 4x80 Amp (pawnshop special)
6" polk EX's on all corners
RF 10" Punch sub (gotta build my cubby box, and she'll be in business...)

All back together, one of the smoothest installs I've ever had. Maybe I need to switch to Audis as a hobby...............:gag:

P1010001-1.jpg

Yeah, real clean installation putting that cap put back on that AC line....... Those can be a real bitch.

:D

So Im at the store in my XJ. Some guy tells me how sweet my ride is and that he had one just like it home. So I start bullshitting with him bout jeeps and he procedes to tell me that he loves the CJ model and that our cj were the best ever produced, so I look at him kinda puzzled and said yep your right thes CJ's sure kick ass. lmao

Tecdhnically your Jeep Cherokees is an XJ as its a Civillian Jeep and thats what CJ stands for.

There's a lifted E250 I see driving around my neighborhood all the time, its kinda cool... for a van.
And that Bronco... I kinda like it lol. Although whoever decided it would be a good idea to sit in the drivers seat of the van as that Bronco crawled up it... I'm shocked he wasn't crushed.

LOL! I totally missed that - there IS a guy sitting in the van! Probably stepping on the brake pedal so the rig could crawl up on it..... but yeah, kinda dumb.... I also hope those aren't natural gas lines next to the rig - that'd suck to smack or roll onto 'em and bust a fitting open......

LOL! I totally missed that - there IS a guy sitting in the van! Probably stepping on the brake pedal so the rig could crawl up on it..... but yeah, kinda dumb.... I also hope those aren't natural gas lines next to the rig - that'd suck to smack or roll onto 'em and bust a fitting open......

Seems like the e-brake would have been a smarter choice though :dunno:
Damn lol, didn't even see that... that would suck if he rolled onto the pipe. Would be a pretty cool youtube video though.

Back