• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

The curse of the 3 day farts.

Rushed to work on Friday and forgot my breakfast. So stopped by Burrito Company and bought (2) Sausage/egg/cheese/green chili burritos "HOT" so yummy yummy!

So good....................but for the entire weekend bad bad gas. Definitely award winning farts, definitely underwear warmers, glad it stopped today as the wife threatened to kick me out of the house!

Well I hope that wasn't a drill to simulate exiting the rolled HMMWV while behind enemy lines...... two of those soldiers would have taken rounds right up the keester...... And the one trying to open the back door was using the handle wrong. It's upside-down brutha.... the handle works the other way.... :doh:

You ever been rolled around that many times and then tried to function? its a bitch.

Yeah, for safety. It hurts a lot when an M16 falls on your face.

The curse of the 3 day farts.

Rushed to work on Friday and forgot my breakfast. So stopped by Burrito Company and bought (2) Sausage/egg/cheese/green chili burritos "HOT" so yummy yummy!

So good....................but for the entire weekend bad bad gas. Definitely award winning farts, definitely underwear warmers, glad it stopped today as the wife threatened to kick me out of the house!
So you're telling us you ALMOST got some work done???

He has some finish work to do. But got jeepdude's rear fenders trimmed to match his fronts :thumbup:
1254784490.jpg

here you go all fixed up....thanks alot in4aride next time ill bring a first aid kit for you:gag:....lol
DSC01166.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

so i used Krylon paint with the textured finish in a grey color then i painted over it with the flat black i used to paint the cladding and other plastic. Big Thanks to mike(in4aride) for his help he did a outstanding job and is a great guy...Thanks again

Ha ha ya I might need it!

Looks good tho didn't think younwould be done already. How ya likin it?

Just realized you did paint opposite how I did mine. I like how dark it made it come out!!!

On my way home today I saw a Cherokee I wish I coulda got a pic of.
Exhaust was routed out the passenger side, behinds the rear tire, under the uncut quarter, and above the leaf pack. It was a new shiny exhaust too! Ridiculous

Looks pretty good, what'd you use to paint it?

Hey look! DJ got a new hair dryer for his B-day! :D

Looks like a K03 to me. Is it the K03Sport atleast?

Nice thing about a tiny turbo on a highcompression motor is it spools really fast.

Back