• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Uh why not???? I need something else to do in my free time. I don't wanna race though. I may do crawling comps with it.

Uh why not???? I need something else to do in my free time. I don't wanna race though. I may do crawling comps with it.

You could probably buy a brand new set of tires with what you'd spend on that little RC car

Why would i want a brand new set of tires right now anyways? It is 250 for the car and about 100 for electronics.

It gives me the willies to watch that!

I wrecked once, pushed my busted cycle home, limped around for six months. I was one lucky mofo that day...but, damn they're good!

You might see it in the springs too!
photo-15.jpg

photo-14.jpg

pics off friends helmet cam from few months back lol

LOL - cranky pants. :D

We rock crawlers get called "idiots" too ya know..... Got a pic on my desk cabinet of the Truggy doin' a 3-wheel lean with SteveT in the bitch seat grabbin' the oh-shit handle.... damn near everyone that looks at it says "no friggin' way man." "You're nuts for doing that!" "Why?"...... and "God yer an idiot!" :D

Those trick-riders and wanna-be trick riders are great entertainment! Especially when they wipe out! :thumbup: :roflmao:

You might see it in the springs too!
photo-15.jpg

photo-14.jpg

pics off friends helmet cam from few months back lol

Wish I had the balls to do some of that chit..

Really? You're gonna lecture someone on how to spend their money?

Really? I may not have made the best trade on the last Jeep I had, but I still know that spending $350 on an RC car is probably not the best way to spend your money, especially not in this economy.

Ok, the trailer hitch ball joint with the cylindrical housing is pretty interesting........ I'm speechless over the "Hammerblow" trailer hitch joints..... omg.

That Sammi is rediculous........ Incredible, but rediculous. :D

That hitch thing is pretty cool, but can it take all the stress that would be put on it from crawling?
And that Zuki looks like it can drive over a ricer with less trouble than Truggy :gag:

Really? I may not have made the best trade on the last Jeep I had, but I still know that spending $350 on an RC car is probably not the best way to spend your money, especially not in this economy
And how much did you spend on a truck when you could have bought a decent xj and spent less and still be able to lift it with new tires and be able to drive to the trail? I don't see why you got a truck when tou won't have a trailer able jeep let alone a trailer. And your saying I shouldn't spend my money that I work my ass of for to have fun. You should resell that truck and get a car dude your gonna be much happier later down the road.

Sorry but I have to defend Mac on his truck purchase. He will get a lot more use out of a truck as his primary then he will out of a little car or Jeep. Also, that truck should still net him similar mileage as a Cherokee.

Trailers are cheap, you can snag one for around 1000$.

Back