• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Chik-fil-A- that was worth a good chuckle. It was round tube, just a bit small. Throw me a bone here.

That's Patriot trail in the Independence network near Penrose.

Jon, do you have a pic of Grant's "expedition" rig? Now THAT was one huge XJ in it's time....... First time I'd ever seen anyone bedliner an entire rig too.....

Nope- don't need 'em, that rig is burned into my mind's eye as much time as I spent working on it. Kinda kicking myself now, so many good pics over the years I never bothered saving. Now they're lost into the ether. :(

Go frack yourself.

No, I'm not talking to you.

I am definately talking to you though.

collkid you have a point since 32's are stock on rubicon's now. btw I had them stock on a nissan that was an 06. maybe jeep will build another vehicle to "replace the XJ" again and call it a patriot wait damn they did that oh how about commander...crap they beat me to that again...ooooh i know a new liberty that is squared off too be more like the xj yeah that will work...just build the damn XJ!!!

Go frack yourself.

No, I'm not talking to you.

I am definately talking to you though.

You talkin' to me????

squirrel2.jpg

I find this hilarious. I just realized my wifes caliber has the same bolt pattern as my XJ. so if I really wanted to be an a**hole (which I am) I could take her rims and tires and leave mine for her (she is very capable of putting them on she has rebuilt a cj7 and willys herself) however she would not put them on and rather call me at work and I would have a XJ on 17's which I find hilarious...just a thought...they are both 215's and actually measure to the same height.

They don't need to build the xj because if you want a capable 4dr jeep to wheel in you can buy a 4dr JK. If you want a longer wheelbase 2dr you get an unlimited. The JK is the everything and anything jeep and it's selling like crazy. They've actually increased production of it to meet demand. This is even more amazing considering they are lowering production of every other vehicle they offer

now go punch yourself in the junk. No, not you. You, you go punch yourself right now.

I agree, they need a small v8 and small v6 turbodiesel option

The diesel in the grand Cherokee is a good one

The diesel in the grand Cherokee is a good one

The Diesel in the new Grand's are sweet.. and I really like the look of em..

i am officially done looking for an XJ. every single one I have seen today has been junk. if one falls in my lap then fine, but im not intentionally going to look for one anymore. Ads still up tho.

Back