• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Association Of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs 2011 Raffle Bronco

I did get to see it at the Toys for Tots run. My bud was ogling the high steer knuckles while I was looking under the hood.

I noticed there is a Ford engine...in a Ford truck...GENIUS!!! :)

youre right, i bet freerider knows nothing about the topic.... what a joke...

edit:
where the XXXX was the badmouthing.....in fact. i believe i stated clearly there was no badmouthing that it was cool as shit....

You are starting to sound like me Mike......... :scared: Not sure if that is good or bad...........

I understand where ColoradoRaptor is comming from, he has put in his own time also on this build. I have put in countless hours to get this project going. Today I worked on gathering parts and drove all over Colorado Springs and then out east to get some parts. I am on the phone almost everyday gathering parts, dealing with donations and arranging for work to be done. When you volunteer your time into doing something for others then it gets negative feed back I can see how it can make some upset. We don't get anything out of building this other than knowing that we are doing something to help keep our trails open. We get to say we built one Cool Rig also.

Thanks jwtrapper! Yes, I have donated my time but what I have been able to do pales in comparison to what you and the VP of our club has done for this project! I cannot say enough about you guys and what you have done here! I am very proud to be apart of this awesome project and proud to have you guys as my friends! Awesome job!!

Mike?

256899757vBzhPA_ph.jpg

I was going to say, its either a Thing or an Iltis.

I would love to build up an Iltis with a TD in it, thats would be tits.

Back on topic, that Bronce is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see it all done.

Lookin Great! I also can't wait to see this thing finished! I'm waiting very patiently! These are the only fords i like and i like seeing them all built up!

paint10.jpg

paint9.jpg

paint8.jpg

paint7.jpg

paint6.jpg

paint5.jpg

paint11.jpg

We got a little work done today. I must say if this was a stock Bronco the Painless kit would be a piece of cake. With all of the extra stuff, like the aftermarket steering colum and digital gauge, it makes it a bit more of a challenge.

Back