• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

collection of jeep stuff(build/blog)

you suck.
seriously, i hate you.

i really want an mj! :banghead:

Dear diary,
Today was a great day!

Today is the day I own an MJ!!!!

1988 Comanche Laredo
208k 4.0 AW4 4x4 Long bed

In pretty good shape! Little clear coat peeling on the hood and passenger side by the door. Headliner is in perfect shape. One small rip in the drivers seat but it had seat covers already. Has an aftermarket radio with aux/mp3. Manual windows. factory tow hooks

Best of all... A DANA 44! :D :D :D
Don't know how I always get so lucky with these old ones!

Bought it for $700!!

Here is a pic of this sexy girl

Dat ass though!

FROTHING right now!

Planning a mild lift.. BB or maybe 3" with 31's and a Charcoal Grey paint job

you suck.
seriously, i hate you.

i really want an mj! :banghead:

Bahahaha funny we were just talking about this!

So this thing popped up on CL on thursday. Guy claimed it wont pass smog because it has a cracked exhaust manifold.

Well, he never even tried to smog it. His wife works at the Ford dealership in Half Moon Bay. She brought it in and had the Service department check it out and they told them that it wouldn't pass an emissions test with the cracked header. So he has had it sitting for the last 5-6 months.

Hell my 99's exhaust leaks sound worse than this.

And once I noticed the 44 rear it was done.. I was buyin. He was asking 1k. He even had the old for sale sign from the guy he previously bought it from and it said 2k obo. I offered him $700 to start and he scratched his head, his wife gave him a glare, and he took it. :shocked::rof:

Painted the Qp armor yesterday!
Just picked em up from our paint booth at work
90A65E6A-D333-4BB7-8CC5-5BDCC1CA6AAD_zpsbiiorgfd.jpg

Painted the bolts heads today. Mounting them tomorrow! Rain is Tuesday! :(

Also did the Durango box, new (reman) ps pump and pulley, and Jcr inner box brace.
990CFE45-8BE4-4E32-B196-578764237E03_zpsb38y8ebe.jpg

On a side note... I have ZERO power steering at idle.

I've bleed it twice now and waited for the bubbles to subside and I keep getting air in my system.. Gonna replace the high pressure hose tomorrow.

Anybody have any opinions??

keep bleeding. also, very jealous of the MJ for 700$, thats awesome.

Your MJ grille is on upside down..

Lulz I never noticed

She needs a little tune up. Idle in park and neutral fluctuates. Gonna do a ground refresh, clean tb and idle air, and adjust tps.

Still needs a smog and plates. Luckily fees are only $135 for reg through next year and transfer.

Man... Think I got a bum deal on my box and pump.. Gonna have to tear it all off again and get a warranty.

Bled for hours while tuning up the Manche. Front end on jack stands, left to right, lock to lock, air bubbles would not stop. Plus I notice a little glitter in there so its back to NAPA they go... This time I will be adding an inline filter and new return and high pressure fittings/lines.

Maybe see if you can get credit for those parts and buy NEW, not reman.

The third? Sure, ill put the word in. Wherever is most convenient for you. I'll bring all the necessary tools including my floor Jack, so we could do it in a parking lot if we had to haha.

Hahah ya the third sounds good!

It's nice smooth concrete and well be out of the heat. I'll grab some beers too

Shoot me a text whenever and I can send you the address and talk times

Well... Donno if the air finally found it's way out of the PS but it started working fine on my way home from work today.

And I was just about to spend hours replacing it all :repair: :geek:

Back