• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cline Buttes February 13th-16th

I'm down!! This place is a blast for dirt bikes, I haven't wheeled there but it sounds cool. I'm planing on coming!!! What's your plan, who, what, where, when, why, and how?

Are you local to CB/Bend? Of the three days, I'd prefer to wheel on Sunday. I'd be down to meet at the North Barr Rd TH at 10:00.
I plan to spend Saturday with the group I'm going down with (skiiers), and don't really wanna risk breaking right before heading home on Monday.

Man, I wish I could lock this in and say "100% in"

But for the record.. I have "Put it on the plate"

I couldn't do the whole duration of the days you posted, But I could see coming down Friday afternoon, finding a place to camp, Explorer the area Saturday, camp Saturday night.. and leaving Sunday afternoon..

As of now its probably muddy but its been in the 50's all week. It drys out pretty fast with warm weather. I haven't been out there to wheel just ride mtb. Ill probably come out. My xj isn't much so ill watch you guys mob stuff.

As of now its probably muddy but its been in the 50's all week. It drys out pretty fast with warm weather. I haven't been out there to wheel just ride mtb. Ill probably come out. My xj isn't much so ill watch you guys mob stuff.
This reminded me, I'd be coming in my budget boosted Commander (quadradrive 2 = Front and rear locked in 4low) I love that area and really want to explorer it more.. (used to frequent the sunriver area)

I'm down!! This place is a blast for dirt bikes, I haven't wheeled there but it sounds cool. I'm planing on coming!!! What's your plan, who, what, where, when, why, and how?
Got your PM, Dan. I believe Nate is planning on heading down the weekend of February 14-15? If so, I don't think I'll be able to swing it. I'll be down at King of the Hammers the whole week prior.

I'll let you guys scout the area, and we can plan a return trip later this year. Central Oregon is on my list of places to hit this year for sure.

Wtf Dustin you should bring the jalopy�� And I'll bring my heep, josh will bring the Jep and we will make cline butte. When's NWFest by the way, the second one is on the way and I think we're excpecting July 19th so plz before that and plz before the Mosquitos come out. They suck the life out of me up there!!!

So is this for sure going to happen? Some friends of mine want to ride China hat this weekend and I'm leaning that way being more confident it will happen. What's everyone thinking?

Back