• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clayton Off Road Mfg. - NEW XJ 3 Link Front Kit !!!!

buddy of mine has the pass side upper on his XJ.. 60/14b, 5" or so of lift. the driver's side wouldnt work bc the pumpkin on the 60 was too tall. works mint, he loves it. didnt have to touch the exhaust.

zmmwqo.jpg

213gbpk.jpg

3 links inherently have less binding and less tendencies to unload when going up an incline then a radius arm setup does. Plus they reduce the amount of force on the two crossmember mounts that a radius arm setup has. Many people have run radius arms for years (myself included) and had no issues with binding or unloading.

Alex
Marketing Director
Clayton Off Road

I'm very interest in the 3 link kit, i'm at 4.5" of lift and i saw on the site about less than 6.5" the upper link may contact the floor? i'll be running 35's with the correct bumpstop. my question is, and my logic seems this to be true, that regardless of the amount of lift, if i'm stopping uptravel at a set distance, then floor contact shouldn't be an issue?

Is there an easy way to convert my radius arms to 3 link? The crossmember is welded onto the unibody and frame stiffeners, so its not coming off without really cutting up the unibody, which i dont want to do.

I'm very interest in the 3 link kit, i'm at 4.5" of lift and i saw on the site about less than 6.5" the upper link may contact the floor? i'll be running 35's with the correct bumpstop. my question is, and my logic seems this to be true, that regardless of the amount of lift, if i'm stopping uptravel at a set distance, then floor contact shouldn't be an issue?
im running about 4 inches of lift and flex the crap out of it havent hit the floor board with my tires stuffed. also their wer comments about exauhst mods i made none at all and have perfect clearence and mine looks to hang lower then others. only complaint i have are their stickers they include never last lol.

^^^^ I was just getting ready to ask the same question. I noticed it wanted a certain lift, I'm just hoping it didn't have something to do with the length of the control arms. Can anyone from Clayton verify that a 4" - 4.5" lift will work, it just might contact the floor?

Back