• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Tree Run 2014 (December 13th)

Perhaps a new place and elevation to have the tree run would garner better participation. You know, a night tree run with Christmas light decorated rigs would be cool.

Great idea. However I don't think elevation would have helped this year. I heard timberline only has 11" in one snow area. Worst start in 30 years.

Didn't wanna bother with a whole new thread just for the Toys... So here's how it ended up.
We collected about 37 toys... most of the donations (cardboard box) was from Kenny... who every year goes above and beyond to produce a substantial donation. Big thanks to everyone that donated this year... Glad to see the NWC making a few kids' Christmas a little brighter.

I couldn't get ahold of my local fire station, and with my schedule lately, i didnt have time to just drop in. So what DID work with my schedule was dropping them off at a nearby Les Schwab. They were grateful as always, but were too busy to gather the crew for a photo op this year.

For me, this year was entirely dependent on when I could borrow a truck from someone who would let me take it in the woods. It just so happened that it was the weekend before. But next year, I should be joining you guys in a Super Duty.

I always thoroughly enjoyed the outings the NWC had when i was a "member". Great people, great rigs, lots of fun. But it seems from the lurking I do on here, most of the old "crew" and attitude I was used to is gone. Timbercrawler has all but died too. Its a shame.

For me, this year was entirely dependent on when I could borrow a truck from someone who would let me take it in the woods. It just so happened that it was the weekend before. But next year, I should be joining you guys in a Super Duty.

I always thoroughly enjoyed the outings the NWC had when i was a "member". Great people, great rigs, lots of fun. But it seems from the lurking I do on here, most of the old "crew" and attitude I was used to is gone. Timbercrawler has all but died too. Its a shame.

Anytime you wanna wheel man!!

I always have an open seat.

You should come out

Next to the camp fire is not like it seems online it's kinda like old times!!

Get out here!!

Back