• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Buggy Project

Nope I blow up transfer cases and driveshafts before my axles! I just tighten the bolts on all the yokes halfway so they break first!

I still have em! I do have some guys interested in individual parts, but I'd like to sell them complete. I'll make a deal on the pair so I don't have to ship. $2250 for everything!

-Jon

I'm going to try to get my father in law to buy the axles for his Early Bronco project. That is a good deal on the axles.

You snooze you lose man, quit being a girl and make up your mind already.

Pissed of parents want me to make good decisions.... Not sure if 60s are good decisions

They're axles that'll pretty much never break, have stronger components all the way around (including wer items like ball joints, TRE's, and U-joints), bigger brakes, etc etc etc. Basically they're better all the way around. Granted you can buy yourself a nice daily driver for what they cost, but thats all on you.

I cant afford to finish building these realisticly so I guess I will stop kidding and have you buy them

Meh, my father in law said he doesn't have the money just yet. He's still recovering from moving back here from TX.

Transmission cooler is sold. Someone needs some real axles!!!

I also have the (8) RH 1 1/4" cromo heims, fuel cell, new inline pump, PPW alternator and MobiArc welder, and a bunch of misc. stuff (D-shafts, F/R 4 link arms, beat up chassis, spare fenders and header panel...)

-Jon

Transmission cooler is sold. Someone needs some real axles!!!

I also have the (8) RH 1 1/4" cromo heims, fuel cell, new inline pump, PPW alternator and MobiArc welder, and a bunch of misc. stuff (D-shafts, F/R 4 link arms, beat up chassis, spare fenders and header panel...)

-Jon

Wanna send me info/prices on link arms and heims?

All measurements are with the heims threaded in and are eye to eye. All 4 lowers are 1.75 DOM sleeved with 1.50x.250 DOM. All the uppers are 1.50x.250 DOM

Rear lowers: 40.5" 3/4 x 5/8 heims (1 trip on them)
Rear uppers: 40" 3/4 x 5/8 heims (used)

Front lowers: 30.5" 3/4 x 3/4 heims with 5/8" high misalignment spacers (1 trip)
Front uppers: 28" 3/4 x 3/4 heims with 5/8 high misalignment spacers (1 trip)

I'd like to sell them in at least pairs.
$60 / pair or $100 for front or rear sets.

I don't remember which brand the 1 1/4" heims are. I was soaking up a bunch of parts at the time and can't find any paperwork. They're brand new with no jam nuts or inserts.
$200 for all 8.

-Jon

Back