• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Buggy Project

I can have it pulled in an hour or so. I'm available later tonight or all day tomorrow. I'll pm you my #.

-Jon

Tires, wheels, Atlas, and OBA are gone. Anyone need some axles? I have lots of shiny parts :)

2012-10-24_17-10-48_811.jpg

-Jon

You selling any of the above shown parts individually? if so, prices? (only front 60 parts im curious about)

Since its a narrowed Super Duty 60, most of the parts are specific to the axle. Is there something particular you're interested in?

Stubs, flanges and u-joints (all have a lifetime warranty)
$500

Add in the front thick gears and install kit at the same time.
$750 for everything

Front 60 housing with:
Machined knuckles
High steer arms
Bored and drilled unit bearings
Stock shafts (long inner has already been narrowed)
Brakes (needs pads and rotors turned/ re-drilled)
$1000

The stubs definitely are. The UB outer shafts are only 9.39" and I think the other Fords are 11.40". The U Joints are standard 60's (Spicer 806X).

-Jon

I am SOOOO jealous of all the awesome build stuff going on with Truggy Mike..... gonna hate you for building these axles for it...... if you do..... ;)

For 1750?? it is kingpin :D

troy I've got process in.build.thread.for last jeep..its getting.there.

kaczman...brackets are easy...but this axle doesn't.cost any more money lol.

He better guy yours! Bc with those MTR's and beadlocks its only a matter of time till he blows his front or rear end up. He better

Back