• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Buggy Project

I hope you are going to buy something complete.....

Other than the Jambo this spring, I've only had it out once in the last 4 years. I don't know what's next. The Hauler is for sale too- your buggy would look good riding on the back of it! :)

Other than the Jambo this spring, I've only had it out once in the last 4 years. I don't know what's next. The Hauler is for sale too- your buggy would look good riding on the back of it! :)

LOL

Tempting but I don't really have a great place to park it. I also want a covered trailer as well.

Just for curiosity, what are you looking to get out of it?

Stop by! I haven't been home much lately, but if the Dodge is in the driveway I'm around. I'll be in and out this week and weekend.

Yup. :). Lots of tire kickers, but no cash yet.

I also have a complete OBA set up with Sanden compressor, pressure switch, in cab guage and line.
$50

I'm going to start pulling the accessories off of the engine soon, but it's currently complete if anyone is interested in the engine and would like to hear it run.

-Jon

Is the OBA system the one that replaces the AC clutch and then the whole set up or what?

Price drops:

Tires $2000
Wheels $1200
Both $ 3000

Atlas $1600

Axles $2750 for both.

If you want all of the above, I'll make an even better deal.

-Jon

I really want that transfercase and axles. Give me a week to get my car sold and i will snag them. Maybe wheels and tires too....

That front axle and wheels are tempting.

If they havent sold by the end of the year I might have to sell off some of my girlfriends worldly possessions to fund them!

That front axle and wheels are tempting.

If they havent sold by the end of the year I might have to sell off some of my girlfriends worldly possessions to fund them!

The front 60 should look pretty familiar. I think it's a narrowed twin to yours. :) The wheels may be gone by the weekend.

-Jon

Back