• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charity Poker run-sat Nov 10 Ocotillo/Truckhaven

Two weeks away and gas prices are going down! Dirt has secured 4wheel parts as a sponsor so more raffle gear! I will be heading out Friday morning so I can have camp setup by Friday afternoon looking forward to it!

I will also be heading out friday afternoon.

been working my azz off on the jeep getting it ready. almost done.

Was out there today and fuel prices was at 3.89.Should be down even more by the time this comes around.I didn't break anything today so i'll still be in both jeep, this makes the wife happy.

See you all out there

awesome scott!!!!!!!! im so pumped right now.....mostly nervous because i dont wanna mess up but pumped!!!

Given this a bump so folks see it.This looks like it is going to be a nice time folks, so come out an give and enjoy the day with friends and family.

Stoked about the run. I have a lot to get done on the jeep this week... :eek:

i'm planning on leaving SD fri morning. anyone want to do some wheeling friday? this will be my first time out there since i was open/open on 31's, looking forward to some fun stuff. i'll be camping near the obstical course with Kayle666, look for the tan xj on 35's and the white chevy van towing a trailer.

so i just picked up some new goodies thanks to 4wheel parts!

prize package is now
Detours knuckle bone tire carrier system
Yukon grizzly locker-RWK HAUS
hellwig sway bar
smittybuilt xrc 8 winch
250$ gift certificte for maxima racing oils
2 complete Gravity skateboard decks
hi-lift
hydration backpacks
smittybuilt air compressor
and lots more im forgetting!

time for me to get back to tying up the loose ends!

My friend Jesse who owns Barnes Fabrication here in Escondido has offered $100 per axle off a gear install for up to two axles as a donation. so that's $200 off 2 axles.

I am also bringing more Yukon Koozies then we All will know what to do with.

IF it doesnt rain friday, then I will be getting the trailer out of storage and loading the my jeep up on the trailer then. And if it doesnt rain at all fri/sat, I will be leaving sat morning about 6am with my son and with charles also going with his jeep. Being out there about 8:30am.

I will be staying till about 7pm. Unless my 4yo cant handle it till then.

I have the NHRA finals to go to sunday morning.

Back