• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charity Poker run-sat Nov 10 Ocotillo/Truckhaven

Thank you and your welcome!

as said above, thanks for coming back to support NAXJA :thumbup:

(now I won't get in trouble for having your link in my sig :D

Well its not nice to be told I cant do this or that just because I didnt pay NAXJA to do so. So instead of argueing and pissing them off I figured screw it, I will try this again lol..

Well its not nice to be told I cant do this or that just because I didnt pay NAXJA to do so. So instead of argueing and pissing them off I figured screw it, I will try this again lol..

Now you can post videos again :roflmao:

flyer-1.jpg

I am sad to have to say this is a needed charity, yet very very proud to be a contibitor to! I might be an ass to some. But there are things in life that need attention and help others with: country, family , and loved ones that helped humanity.

Thank you for allowing me and yukon the chance to ease the suffering for even one person from such a bad situation...

I am sad to have to say this is a needed charity, yet very very proud to be a contibitor to! I might be an ass to some. But there are things in life that need attention and help others with: country, family , and loved ones that helped humanity.

Thank you for allowing me and yukon the chance to ease the suffering for even one person from such a bad situation...

hey... you keep showing up with the sponsorships and you can be an ass to anyone you like :D

:cheers:

Looks like I am super committed... Girlfriend took the weekend off work to come out....now I have to get the jeep ready :eek:

Back