• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charity Poker run-sat Nov 10 Ocotillo/Truckhaven

yes if you come friday night you can pay early otherwise registration starts @ 8 am cash only please

Looking foreward to Sat, good fun and a worthy cause.

Any kids less then 10 coming???

Good to hear. I will have my 5yo

Heads up folks.At this time we have high winds in the Coachella Valley(Palm Springs).Some lite rain, but the wind is the bad part.They say it is laying down Saturday so we should have a nice weekend out there.
I'll see you out there Saturday.

ill be taking the 78 all the way there, tomorrow morning.
big vans towing big jeeps do fine in the wind, right?

registration starts @ 8 am run starts @ 10 anyone there tomorrow will be able to pre-register

anyone have a spare driver's side seatbelt for a 91 they could bring out? i need the latch part, the piece that bolts to the floor on the right side of the driver's seat. mine just quit working and i cant wheel without it.

anyone have a spare driver's side seatbelt for a 91 they could bring out? i need the latch part, the piece that bolts to the floor on the right side of the driver's seat. mine just quit working and i cant wheel without it.

OK i just went out to the garage and grab it.Now the bad news.It is gray in color;).lol.It will work and i'll bring it with me.NOW do you have the torx to fit it? Let me know.

OK i just went out to the garage and grab it.Now the bad news.It is gray in color;).lol.It will work and i'll bring it with me.NOW do you have the torx to fit it? Let me know.
my interior is grey so perfect!
i should have the torx, i know i had the one for the rears, i assume its the same.

Back