• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Moab run 2010! MAY 21 - 23

What weekend works best for you? You can pick more than one.

• Last weekend in April

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • First weekend in May

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 2nd weekend in May

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 3rd weekend in May

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters
Ya a 6 hour drive with around 650 miles round trip and then prob another 100 driving down there. 750 total miles for a trip. And just with my engine havin that many miles im just a little worryed about blowing and something happening. If I have to drive down there, Ill start replacing things before I go, like hoses and stuff that could break on my down there.

Ya a 6 hour drive with around 650 miles round trip and then prob another 100 driving down there. 750 total miles for a trip. And just with my engine havin that many miles im just a little worryed about blowing and something happening. If I have to drive down there, Ill start replacing things before I go, like hoses and stuff that could break on my down there.

Just replace the Water Pump and give it a tune up and you'll be set.

Does slick rock actually have rooms/ cabins or is it just campsites ??? after all i need a little comfort in my geezerhood'

IIRC there are some cabins at Slickrock now, I think OldMan stayed in one recently... check out http://www.moabutahlodging.com/ for fairly affordable condos/townhouses - we used one of their rentals last fall...

Yes they do and they (almost) fit 3 people...My Dad and I stayed in Tom's at fall fling...

Tom, let us know if you want to share a cabin again.

Last edited:
I'm planning on attending too, my winter project was squeezing a 440 into the Jeep Hauler and I'm just about done, so it will be a good road trip to test it out.

If all goes well I may have a stock jeep to take out there to have a road trip. If so would anyone wanna lend a front seat? But if not then ill still be takin my red peice of crap lol

I'd offer Crimzon but wouldn't want you to think I was leading you on after the last misunderstanding.

:roflmao:

Alright guys. I have it down to either flying out there and trying to make the Moab run with you or go to the Cherokee Crawl. I have a few friends who live out there so I have a place to crash! Unfortunately, I am now laid off and don't know when I will be back at work. If I get back to work in time and can make some money to go I would rather do this since I have been to kentucky a million times! I have never been farther west than Louisville, IL. Now it is time, Just sucks that the Jeep will be sitting at home. I may try to rent a JK but once again money is an issue!

Only 16 short weeks until Moab! Anyone else as excited as me?

jeebus... I still gotta get the heep running, tweak a few things on the trailer.... jeebus.:wow::doh:

Back