• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Moab run 2010! MAY 21 - 23

What weekend works best for you? You can pick more than one.

• Last weekend in April

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • First weekend in May

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 2nd weekend in May

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 3rd weekend in May

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters
Ya with how many miles I dont want to drive it out there and have something break and have to limp it home. So if I cant find a trailer and truck I prob wont go.

O and frank Ill prob get with you around May 1st to see if you can make me a set of long arms, just to give you a heads up.

A word of caution:
If your rig isn't capable of making the trip there, you certainly don't want to drag it out there. It's a long way home with a busted heep. Been there, done that.

Don't worry Troy will have his trailer. :gee:

and I'm familiar with Troy's trailer. :eyes:

I'll be driving the rig, with the MJ trailer in tow... ya know, provided I actually get the engine back in and running, get all the myriad of misc maintenance done, get the jacking system for the trailer fixed...... :yap:

Same here justin, thats why I dont know if Im going to make it, because I cant fine a rig or trailer to get me down there.

I already have a trailer lined up, and I am hopeing that my tax return is nice and fat again this year. If so I will be buying me a nice DD/Tow Rig, and then I can retire the XJ to trail only/ camping use.

If I manage to have the jeep done and cash to go, I'd like to do a shakedown run a few weeks prior to the trip. Test out any last minute bugs and whatnot. Sound like an entertainable idea to anyone?

Only 15 more weeks until Moab!

Who is staying at Slickrock with us?

We have cabin #1 reserved. I am hoping we get some Colorado naxja folks next to us.

Back