• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Moab run 2010! MAY 21 - 23

What weekend works best for you? You can pick more than one.

• Last weekend in April

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • First weekend in May

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 2nd weekend in May

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 3rd weekend in May

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters
Looking good for me, too. 3 weeks late for my b-day:party:, but it's all good. Now, I just need to pick out the people to ride with...:) Brian, this means you!

Now, I just need to pick out the people to ride with...:) Brian, this means you!

Who, me? I'm planning to make this run and I should have a passenger seat if you should want it. Heck, I might even have a tripod you can borrow while you're there. :kissyou:

Will the majority of people be staying at Slickrock, like we do for Fall Fling?

And is the plan to actually be wheeling Fri-Sun and have Thurs. and Mon. as travel days? I'd be willing to take an extra day or two and get some more wheeling in if I'm already going to be making the drive.

My plans on where to stay are gonna be kinda last minute - depends on if my wife is gonna go or not and what we do about the dog. That'll also depend on which rig I bring.

I'm not a big fan of Slick Rock, but it's not terrible. Might consider it if the group ends up there - if the wife doesn't go, I'll be doing the truck bed tent as usual. If she goes, it's likely gonna be a hotel or KOA in a Kamping Kabin.

Who, me? I'm planning to make this run and I should have a passenger seat if you should want it. Heck, I might even have a tripod you can borrow while you're there. :kissyou:

And is the plan to actually be wheeling Fri-Sun and have Thurs. and Mon. as travel days? I'd be willing to take an extra day or two and get some more wheeling in if I'm already going to be making the drive.

Oh yeah, I's talking atchoo:spin1:. I'll bring my own junk, but as Clint Eastwood says, "A good man's got to know his limitations."

I was thinking something like a Thurs aft departure, and get in three full days of wheeling, and maybe a short run on Monday, and then head home...But I could probably stretch it another day...

If I don't have funds to stay at slickrock or anything ill probably just bunk in my jeep lol but it should be lookin good for me tho. Just gotta wait for the new calender to go up!!! Can't wait ill be gettin a tow point before. Does anyone know the cost per night for slickrock? I would rather bunk by myself.

oops. perhaps just a touch of operator error:eek:

Time off request put in.

Crimzon, I'm sure you're a nice guy but you're not sleeping with me.

He wasn't planning on sleeping.......
jiggy.gif

I'm going to try and make this run. Hopefully I can get off work. how soon do I need to make camping arrangements?

I am going to try and go since it looks like I wont be able to go to Safari again this year. There is plenty of BLM camping (unimproved) in the area. I will be camping and anyone is welcome. Be warned, I tend to cut loose when I am in moab for some reason, so if you are looking for a quiet place to camp, my spot wont be it.

Back