• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Moab run 2010! MAY 21 - 23

What weekend works best for you? You can pick more than one.

• Last weekend in April

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • First weekend in May

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 2nd weekend in May

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 3rd weekend in May

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters
Re: Chapter Moab run 2010!

You know what I may be in. As long as my grad day is before that. And aslong as I get my new lift, tires lockers, and axles by then ill be in

Sounds like a blast! I should be able to go one way or another. Discussion on dates this far in advance definitely helps for getting time off of work.

I've worked 77 hours in the last six days so they owe me one. The sooner we decide on dates the better. I've been wanting to go to Moab for a long time but it never seems to work out schedule wise.

If we don't watch out our informal Colorado get together could end up bigger than Fall Fling. :jester:

So, yellow jeep, what's the dates??!?!??!

:D

What? I just suggested the run...... now I'm in CHARGE!?!?! :laugh3:

This thread has only been up for 4 dadgum days supercheeze....... give a few others a chance to look into it....... sheesh.

From the looks of it, the 3rd week in May is in the lead....... I'm good with that. :thumbup:

Hmmm.... 3rd week of may. I'll keep this in Mind. Thats right around when I plan on coming out and visiting a couple buddies in Denver. We are taking a couple days and driving to Moab and renting a 4 dr JK(or Two). Would you guys mind an MWC guy tagging along? DrMoab said you guys were trying to get a run together so I thought i'd post up.

Hmmm.... 3rd week of may. I'll keep this in Mind. Thats right around when I plan on coming out and visiting a couple buddies in Denver. We are taking a couple days and driving to Moab and renting a 4 dr JK(or Two). Would you guys mind an MWC guy tagging along? DrMoab said you guys were trying to get a run together so I thought i'd post up.

yes DUH :D

All out of chapter participants are required to provide the beer.....and none of that wimpy Utah 3.2 crap.

All out of chapter participants are required to provide the beer.....and none of that wimpy Utah 3.2 crap.

You provide the money, I'll provide the Beer! :D On top of that I don't drink! :laugh3:

I'm definately down, even if I have drill I can probably split-train and miss it.

It's looking like the third is winning by populAr vote and unless the poll software was mAde in Florida it should be accurate

now I just have to arrange for a trailer to tow my jeep with

Back