• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Moab run 2010! MAY 21 - 23

What weekend works best for you? You can pick more than one.

• Last weekend in April

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • First weekend in May

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 2nd weekend in May

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 3rd weekend in May

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters
Re: Chapter Moab run 2010!

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Easter Jeep Safari is around.....

easter. :D

O ok so the 3rd weekend would be the 22 and 23? am I correct?

May 1st an 2ed is officially the first weekend! May 8th and 9th would be the second, May 15th and 16th would be the third, May 22ed and 23ed would be the fourth and May 29th and 30 would be the last weekend of May!! Troy was not very specific as to the dates, should have been listed with dates! I myself am down for the weekend of the 22ed but would still be interested in the weekend of the 15th! It looks as though most would be interested in the weekend of the 22ed so I am assuming this will end up being the official weekend of the Colorado Chapter Moab trip! :yelclap:

May 1st an 2ed is officially the first weekend! May 8th and 9th would be the second, May 15th and 16th would be the third, May 22ed and 23ed would be the fourth and May 29th and 30 would be the last weekend of May!! Troy was not very specific as to the dates, should have been listed with dates! I myself am down for the weekend of the 22ed but would still be interested in the weekend of the 15th! It looks as though most would be interested in the weekend of the 22ed so I am assuming this will end up being the official weekend of the Colorado Chapter Moab trip! :yelclap:

Yeah what he said

the last weekend in april is still nearly a month after easter... take the pebble from my hand, grasshopper.:D

the last weekend in april is still nearly a month after easter... take the pebble from my hand, grasshopper.:D

:laugh:.............:D

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me lol. I can deff go if we make it the 22nd and 23rd. The weekend before that would be a no go for me. And I should I have new lift on by then. As long as I get them from frank z and everything it will be on 3 weeks before that lol.

Ok, after review of this thread, I'm gonna go ahead and post the tentative event date as being:

May 21st through 23rd.

It'll be my plan to leave either Thurs the 20th for the drive and get some 'wheeling in on Friday, and possibly look to leave mid-day Monday the 24th to drive back. Otherwise, the "event" will be the dates as posted. :thumbup:

Hopefully there's enough interest from all rig demographics that this will support runs for the easy/moderate crowd, and the difficult/hardcore crowd....... I'm hoping to run Steel Bender, Poison Spider/Golden Spike/Gold Bar and then goof around in Area BFE - Green Day or similar....

I'll do what I can to have enough money to go... and have a working pair of Jeeps. I swear if we go to moab and I don't get to drive because my wife's xj is the only one running I might as well just go ahead and surrender my testicles to make the transformation complete.

I'll do what I can to have enough money to go... and have a working pair of Jeeps. I swear if we go to moab and I don't get to drive because my wife's xj is the only one running I might as well just go ahead and surrender my testicles to make the transformation complete.

coffeescreen.gif

Back