• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campfires

for those bringing wood, be aware of the ash border bug (or what ever the f it is), they tell me its a problem, or at least it was. :dunno: I know we have rules against moving fire wood from different locations here in MI.

maybe it was a law that the guys that sell you $5 bundles of wood pushed through.

Emerald ash borer, Dan. It is a bit of a problem.

I have a metric chit-ton of willow that I cut up last summer or the summer before cant remember. Its no good for the woodstove so ill see what i can do.

for those bringing wood, be aware of the ash border bug (or what ever the f it is), they tell me its a problem, or at least it was. :dunno: I know we have rules against moving fire wood from different locations here in MI.

maybe it was a law that the guys that sell you $5 bundles of wood pushed through.

Emerald ash borer, Dan. It is a bit of a problem.

they say it once kicked Chuck Norris' ass.

Monday night at the hammers, straight line 50 to 60 mph winds...sand everywhere. To walk outside of the trailer you had to put goggles on. I have seen a lot at Attica, and been witness to some good winds in Attica...but I'm gonna say right now, Attica has never laid down anything like the wind storm out west.

mac 'I even made the comment this make attica winds seem like nothing' gyvr

getting a load of firewood delivered was discussed earlier in this thead. If someone is organizing this I will donate some money to the cause.

jim

LBEXJ (aka Wildman Les) is going above and beyond to supply us with firewood and several bales of straw.
I'm sure there will be an announcement at the campfire concerning this.

there will be a cute college girl wondering around with a can for fire donations. please feel free to give what you can to help with the cost.

Is this the daughter you said you were bringing?

there will be a cute college girl wondering around with a can for fire donations. please feel free to give what you can to help with the cost.
I just measured and my arms are a bit over 2ft.
As long as her arms are at least 2ft. long, I will be able to abide by the 4ft. rule and still donate.
:D

Back