• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campfires

Makes it all the better, Dan! Dedicated folks were around then.

Makes it all the better, Dan! Thoroughly inebriated folks were around then.

FFA :D

I'm too old to stay up that late, I prefer to get my fun in early...

While we're speaking of unofficial activities, I would like to invite all attending, of legal drinking age, to sample some of my homebrew. I will have a Danish style lager (think Heineken or Grolsch, only better), a Belgian wit (like Blue Moon or Hoegaarden, only better) and a porter (can't think of a commonly known beer to compare, but it's dark with hints of chocolate and coffee).

Possibly smaller quantities of a couple others as well.
:cheers:

I dont hink there will be much of that wit will there John? (wink, wink...cough, cough...hide it by my camper..cough, cough) :D

If you can drink more than two gallons of it, I'll bring two kegs to WF '12

OK, I will commit to 2 gallons of it this year. when are you arriving? My mouth is already watering!!

I'll be there Thursday, we can sample the homebrews before and after Robies.

Since it doesn't look likely that I will have a day off before then, I am really looking forward to WF!

I don't recall exactly. Probably a lager of some sort, and I think I had a hoppy wit :dunno:

FFA :D

I'm too old to stay up that late, I prefer to get my fun in early...

While we're speaking of unofficial activities, I would like to invite all attending, of legal drinking age, to sample some of my homebrew. I will have a Danish style lager (think Heineken or Grolsch, only better), a Belgian wit (like Blue Moon or Hoegaarden, only better) and a porter (can't think of a commonly known beer to compare, but it's dark with hints of chocolate and coffee).

Possibly smaller quantities of a couple others as well.
:cheers:
Porter! :yelclap: Porter! :yelclap: Porter!:yelclap:

Wildman is taking care of the wood for us from what I have heard.

If he has a place to get it from I will have an empty truckbed and 4x6 trailer. I can go right through Rockville on the way up.

Illiana 'it's on 41' XJ

I have a couple pallets that are all cut up, i will be packing the roof rack with them

good to get the fire going or if you drop something and need light they light up the sky :D

i can bring a load of wood with me. (the burnable kind)

Back