• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking forward, even after the end of the world.

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
We have a great BOD this year (as in the past) and I feel that we're going to do great things. Having Mac on the local BOD is an asset because he brings experiance from the Nat BOD, Josh's 'young' perspective will certainly help us old fawkers keep in touch with what the new, younger memebers are needing from the BOD. Rev is a stable in the MWC, bringing with him the past MWC experiance. Mark, although not super active on the forums, has agreed to keep us more up to date with the monies that we currently have, allowing us to better lead the club.

I have a great passion for NAXJA and the MWC. I may not make every event and non-offical events, but I firmly belive in what we have here. I've said it before, and I'll say it again now, the MWC is a great group of people!! We all have the desire to push the MWC forward and continue to make this the premiere chapter of NAXJA.

Winterfest has always been the G spot of the MWC, this year will again be great. Changing the Adopt a Newbie program into more of a 'wheeling class' will be a huge step forward in drawing new people to NAXJA. We will no longer have to answer the many questions of "can I come to wf stock? I've never wheeled an event before." Now it's a simple, "take the class" answer.

I am honored to be your president,
Dan

Mark, cooking MWC style!

DSCF1475.jpg

Good words, Dan. I will do my best to make this chapter proud. Your BOD is here for you. Looking forward to the next 2 years. I'm sure some great things are going to come out of here.

Thanks for all the votes in the recent special election. I am looking forward to serving the chapter this year.

Let us know what we can do for you.

mac 'beyond the Mayans' gyvr

Back