• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Body lift Question

sherman08 said:
O.K. im sorry but i gota ask, honest to god how much do you think it would take to do a bodylift on an XJ. Of course with no regard to end result, functionality and cost?

just weld the entire body without suspention to a k5 blazer or a bronco chassis

:attom: See! it dosent take a nuclear engineer to figure this shit out!:attom: never say CANT! not that i would ever attempt this mod, nor suggest that anyone would try.

ok i cant find n e thing and im tired of looking already, i bet some nucklehead out there somewhere out there has done it just to piss people off tho.

razdrvr said:
Need one of these?
mufflerbearing.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahaha:laugh2:

Pretty clean bearing for such a nasty-ass looking muffler:laugh:

bluejeepkid said:
speaking of headlight fluid.......my blinkers are running a little low and my exhaust is squeeking........hmm might need to replace the bearings soon....

!!!1 :twak:

hey... my exhaust does squeak. not kidding either haha. i bent my xmember by slamming it on one thing or another and caused the hanger to bottom out in it's rubber holder and rub the metal. annoying as hell.

seriously, it's not 4/1... can we keep the crap away?

bluejeepkid said:
speaking of headlight fluid.......my blinkers are running a little low and my exhaust is squeeking........hmm might need to replace the bearings soon....

!!!1 :twak:
Beat me to it

Last edited:
i googled and found a pic of a guy that welded an xj unibody to 89 ram charger frame and running gear. 318, 44 front and 9 1/4 rear....its funny as hell. and as for those exhaust bearings usually when they go out they also take out your muffler loudness sensor (mls) and your passenger side control arms and coils of your rear ifs.....

Yucca-Man said:
http://www.kalecoauto.com - for those hard to find parts.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Yea, those tools are just what I have been looking for; A left handed screw driver for my ex-boss (he turned left handed when no one expected it) and a set of Sky Hooks to keep things out of the way. Do the accept IOU's (I Owe You) for payment?

:laugh3: :phone:

MiNi Beast said:
Like this..........

fullxj.jpg

is there a jeep in this picture? i can't see it.

holy high COG... i wonder if it's worth the frame stiffness gain for the higher COG. i'd like to see it try a steep hill climb.

i think there might be a jeep in the front right, but in terms of in the middle, i can't see anything.

winkosmosis said:
Anyone else really want a body lift now??
i want to lift the body that's sunbathing.

Last edited:
altierior said:
i want to lift the body that's sunbathing.

exactly what i was thinking!!!

...."35%".......
happyfinger.gif

Back