• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Dinner Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out we are going to have two guests that would like to partake in the dinner. So it is 4 adults 2 kids vice 2 adults. Don't worry about us we will most definitly be there!!

99xjache said:
We will need some volunteers to help with the serving and cleanup. I didnt expect this large of a turnout.:shocked: Go Socal!
Aaron

Let me know what you need.

TIM

I am now a MAYBE :dunno:

Kejtar said:
Yeah.... you even look liek a maybe :D :D

So...........maybe I will snuggle with you :kissyou:

olympic4x4tech said:
But you have your 10 -day cooling off period if you two get alittle too hot.
You don't know if and when I started the paperwork ;) ;)

All joking aside, I would like to remind everyone that NAXJA rules prohibit firearms at NAXJA events!

Kejtar said:
All joking aside, I would like to remind everyone that NAXJA rules prohibit firearms at NAXJA events!

But they are ok at the SoCalXJ events?

cracker said:
But they are ok at the SoCalXJ events?
Can't speak for that groups rules... wait... what rules :D
To answer the question though: that question needs to be asked of the organizer of the SoCalXJ event when the event is being organized.

Kejtar said:
Can't speak for that groups rules... wait... what rules :D
To answer the question though: that question needs to be asked of the organizer of the SoCalXJ event when the event is being organized.

You are way to fawkin serious :rolleyes:

Kejtar said:

We at NAXJA care, why? Oh, I'll bet it's a KJ thing; isn't it?

Law enforcement officers will probably have a firearm with them regardless of the rules. They carry everywhere. Just so you know....

Aaron

I don't think its an issue if it is not seen or heard. Just be sure it is locked...children will be present.

olympic4x4tech said:
so what happens when a mountain lion attacks or one of those deadly snipes.

BTW i will definitely be at the run. Just need to get a camping spot.
If you're lucky...you're standing behind me.

olympic4x4tech said:
so what happens when a mountain lion attacks or one of those deadly snipes.

BTW i will definitely be at the run. Just need to get a camping spot.

You better hurry, spots are going away quickly. Keep in mind, that weekend is one weekend after opening day for trout. there will probably be a few more campers out there for fishing than normal.

A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back