• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab dinner

Jump This

Just another minion!
I'm looking for help for Friday nights dinner.
Bonnie and I will be taking Friday off the trails and workin'
on cookin', but we will need help.
Ya'll bring along some BBQ's and your crock pots and then len' a
han on the cooking part.

Post up here to let me know whaja' got and howya' helpin'...

(please note all the ya's and in's, its going to be a southern BBQ!)

Okay, I'll go back to my Fat Tire now...

I don't have any equipment to lend, but I can help cook, set-up, or what ever you need done.

What time are you starting on Friday? I'm leaving Moab around noon on Friday, I could help you in the am.

Rick can you post up a list of things that are neededand maybe a workers list of people and their responsibilities?

Or is that getting too complicated?

What kind of supplies do you need? Charcoal, BBQs, crockpots, utensils, big pots, serving trays, propane burners? What do you need?

I don't have any cooking equipment either. I don't cook much. But I'll be there in the afternoon to help.

I want to do some wheeling on Friday, but can be there to help in the afternoon.

Rick can you post up a list of things that are neededand maybe a workers list of people and their responsibilities?

Or is that getting too complicated?

What kind of supplies do you need? Charcoal, BBQs, crockpots, utensils, big pots, serving trays, propane burners? What do you need?

I have yet to create 'the list' of responsibilities, so that will be something we come up with next week.
AS far as supplies, we will only need Charcoal BBQ's and crock pots, we either already have the other supplies or they will be supplied by the Community Center.

I have yet to create 'the list' of responsibilities, so that will be something we come up with next week.
AS far as supplies, we will only need Charcoal BBQ's and crock pots, we either already have the other supplies or they will be supplied by the Community Center.

Gotcha, will you need briquettes or are they being supplied?

Okay what kind of Southern BBQ are ya going for...brisket, shoulder, ribs or we going for a whole hog?

So does this thread replace the old thread....because i volunteered a crock pot in that thread.

Now I'm confused....how many threads will there be for this in the future :D

Back