• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

That thing is defiantly ahead of its time, but when the time comes and there is Zombies scavenging the earth I couldn't imagine driving anything else. I just wonder how many of them you could drive over at one time.......

it's clearly a comp rig

same idea as a d300 with twin sticks, you can run it in a lower class if you don't technically do digs :roflmao: probably even a lower class still if you don't even have a transfer case!

Those things are retarded. Why even have a spring, they are going to ride rough as hell.

Those are for the guys runnin Rockwells and 44+ rubbers. When done right, it doesn't look as ridiculous as you might think.
why does this response not suprise me, even in the slightest. i mean, yes, i was shocked it took so long for you to post that, but as soon as i saw you had posted in this thread, i could almost quote what your response was before reading it.:wierd:

I knew Mike had to chime in on that one haha

why does this response not suprise me, even in the slightest. i mean, yes, i was shocked it took so long for you to post that, but as soon as i saw you had posted in this thread, i could almost quote what your response was before reading it.:wierd:

I figured you'd get on my ass for that one lol.
We're used to XJs, where something like 6" of lift is a shit ton, but other vehicles aren't like that... 6" isn't all that big on something like a full size truck.

full size trucks shold stick to hauling things, not lifting sky high, i dont car how big your damn tires are, you cant get axles wide enough to justify 30" of lift. sorry, just cant

full size trucks shold stick to hauling things, not lifting sky high, i dont car how big your damn tires are, you cant get axles wide enough to justify 30" of lift. sorry, just cant

I disagree.

131_0607_01_z1979_ford_truckpassenger_side_view_mud.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

Whats the point of those? They are too large too offroad.... just for mudding? Dumb.

and which of those dbag driven trucks can be used as a truck?
which one doesnt ride like absolute ass
which one would you feel safe driving down the freeway at speed?
which one isnt gay?

neither

/discussion

Whats the point of those? They are too large too offroad.... just for mudding? Dumb.

If a purpose built mud rig is dumb, so is a purpose built rock rig. Am I wrong?

Here, yes dumb. Somewhere like Bama or Tenn, where ALL THEY HAVE IS MUD (kinda like all we have is mountains), it fits in pretty damn well.

If a purpose built mud rig is dumb, so is a purpose built rock rig. Am I wrong?
i see your point and counter with this.....

truggy has been driven from springs to BV at speed. troy even drove it around town for shits and grins.
HeepII and HeepIII made long distance trips safely at speed. and were all purpose built for trails. so your point is invalid

Back