• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

whew, I was betting on Maureen... ya know, Mo Fuks? I know, I know, with a name like Cummins, I should keep my friggen mouth shut.

Well, that didn't last long......

(tvguy) Henry's rig is up for sale by the guy that just bought it a few months ago......

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1970614517.html

Unfortunately it didn't. I bought Henry's rig because I needed one that could keep up with my buddy's 85 4runner on harder trails. The reason I dont need this one now is because my buddy had an bad accident that has left him paralyzed (incomplete quad) and unable to wheel anymore (obviously his rigs for sale now too). He was the only person I trusted to spot me on hard trails and even then I had some trouble getting past the pucker factor on those trails.... Just too damn worried to mess it up, plus I promised Henry I would never roll it. So now the only trails I will go on now, would be over kill for that rig. So my girl and I decided we will be just fine with just my 96 XJ for now.

So with that said, any of you guys interested in it, PM me. I will give anyone on NAXJA a better deal than whats posted on CL for 8500.00 firm. That's 500.00 more than what I paid, but I have a spare (37x17) for it now and a complete stereo system in it which it was lacking at that time. I also had Hillside adjust the long arms out to better clear the fenders, and add a custom plate that keeps the Atlas from tapping the transfer-case skid. I guess I could go down to 8000.00 if I can take my stereo and all 6 new speakers out.

I did add, but am going to be keeping the Powertank and Winch I bought for it to put on my other XJ.

Thanks!

Last edited:
x2 - condolences on your friend.

Unfortunately it didn't. I bought Henry's rig because I needed one that could keep up with my buddy's 85 4runner on harder trails. The reason I dont need this one now is because my buddy had an bad accident that has left him paralyzed (incomplete quad) and unable to wheel anymore (obviously his rigs for sale now too). He was the only person I trusted to spot me on hard trails and even then I had some trouble getting past the pucker factor on those trails.... Just too damn worried to mess it up, plus I promised Henry I would never roll it. So now the only trails I will go on now, would be over kill for that rig. So my girl and I decided we will be just fine with just my 96 XJ for now.

So with that said, any of you guys interested in it, PM me. I will give anyone on NAXJA a better deal than whats posted on CL for 8500.00 firm. That's 500.00 more than what I paid, but I have a spare (37x17) for it now and a complete stereo system in it which it was lacking at that time. I also had Hillside adjust the long arms out to better clear the fenders, and add a custom plate that keeps the Atlas from tapping the transfer-case skid. I guess I could go down to 8000.00 if I can take my stereo and all 6 new speakers out.

I did add, but am going to be keeping the Powertank and Winch I bought for it to put on my other XJ.

Thanks!

Literally JUST saw you driving down Evans at High street. That jeep is clean as hell!

Really sorry about your friend. Nothing but good thoughts and prayers for him.

Best of luck on the sale. That is a great rig that needs nothing to tackle virtually any trail.

x2 - condolences on your friend.

Thanks for the condolences and prayers.

Literally JUST saw you driving down Evans at High street. That jeep is clean as hell!

Yep it's a beast.... I think I saw you too, if that was your silver XJ.

RENIX problem??? Let me dig into my trail spares. LOL

If it had an auto, leather seats, and was about $4800 cheaper, I'd be wimpering for sure. :D

HOLY BUMPER!
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/ctd/1914647125.html

3k53m33l15Y25Q35W6a8n9f417f2c4f6a16a6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought it looked a little familiar... Pretty cheap too.

Back