• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Man that jeep has been passed around more than a two dollar whore

I used to see them all the time in the chicago area being used for paper delivery and mail delivery... Looks like the seller does some sort of delivery based on the fact there is no seat on the left side! Would def. mess with me to try and wheel from the wrong side!

pics suck and no price, but could be pretty cool...

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1978130917.html

I have seen this one a few times driving on Wadsworth. Nice looking MJ for sure. I wasn't too happy to see the D35 on 35's but can't really say much myself!

I know that guy. I sold him the bed that's on it. It's a decent MJ, lots of it done right, some done by the previous owner way wrong, like the cut-in rockers...... holy hack job w/ booger welds batman...... The corners of the cab are a little banged up and yeah, that D35 is sketchy...... but the '99 swap was done very well and looks mostly factory. :thumbup:

His name is Bo Fuks...... no I'm not kidding. He's a tatoo artist with a shop in Denver near 44th and Sheridan. Very cool dude. Sent him a text asking about price, no reply as of yet.

His name is Bo Fuks...... /QUOTE]:laugh::clap::D

I bet he has no problem getting dates!

I believe this is his significant other...... and co-owner of the tat shop

m_f21827d8f710453f8cc81cdb535acf1b.jpg

I hesitate to ask what her first name is....

Back